Olly imagine for Shakira

hope you like it :)

6 months ago

"I love you Shakira" he told me kissing me "I love you Olly" I said kissing him again. In this moment we were perfect, in this moment we felt alive. We were together and that's all that matter.

3 months ago

"I hate you I hate you I hate you" I screamed "You never do anything damnit I hate you" I screamed throwing stuff around "Oh my god you're such a bitch" Olly screamed "Shut up! Its not my fault you put everything before me! You're girlfriend" I screamed standing in the middle of the room " I don't put everything before you ! Fuck you I respect you and do everything for you" he yelled getting madder and madder "Are you serious Oscar Molander?! You respect me?! Bullshit you expect me to do everything you ask me to do! You don't respect me you treat me like your fucking pet! I deserve better Olly. I deserve to be treated better" I said my voice getting lower "I don't need this Shakira" he said walking out of my house slamming the door behind him making me jump.

2 months ago

We haven't talked in a month. We both ignored each other. We would look at each other with hate and pain and guilt but we wouldn't talk. In most of your classes we would be sitting next to each other but it wasn't the same as before. We would constantly try and make each other jealous and it worked. It always worked.

Present day

I was standing next to my locker getting my books for my next class which was math. Yet another class were I would have to sit next to Olly. Part of me didn't mind sitting next to him because part of me still loved him I mean he was my boyfriend for like a year but the other part of me hates him so much.

I walked into class and looked over at Olly's seat to see if he was there or not. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my face. Olly was there with another girl, making out. Olly immediately looked up at me pushing the girl off of him. I walked fast to my desk trying to avoiding his gaze. I sat down at my desk taking all my stuff out and trying to do the homework that I was supposed to do last night "Shakira" Olly said after the girl left "I'm-" "Its fine Olly I doesn't bother me" I lied. He tried saying something else but the bell cut him off.

I walked out of math class as fast as I could running to the bathroom. I couldn't believe that he already moved on I mean I understand its been 2 months but I mean I guess I still hoped that we'd make up. I closed my eyes, composing myself before looking in the mirror and walking out of the bathroom to my next class

5 more minutes before I get to go home. By this point I wasn't even listening to the teacher anymore I was just counting down the minutes.

The bell rang. I picked up my stuff and walked out of the class and out of the school doors. I saw Olly with his girlfriend talking in the corner. I still love him, I do, but I want him to be happy. I kept walking looking down at my feet.

I felt a hand wrap around my arm pulling me back wards. I started to panic not knowing who grabbed me "Shakira its okay, its just me" Olly said spinning me around so I could see him "You scared the shit out off me Olly!' I said hitting his arm lightly "Sorry" he said. And that's all he said. We stood there awkwardly "So did you want something or?" I asked "Umm yeah actually I did" he said taking a deep breath "I'm sorry" "Olly I don't-" "No let me finish" he said closing his eyes "I realized today that I don't want anyone else but you. I realized that has I was kissing Haylee, that she wasn't anything compared to you. She didn't feel like you she didn't taste like you she didn't make me feel like you goddamnit she wasn't you and- and I need you Shakira. And I'm so sorry I never wanted to break up with you but I thought that's what you wanted so I went along with it because I wanted you to be happy but I need to be happy too and you make me happy and if you don't want me anymore I understand and I wont bother you anymore just tell me to leave and I will but I need you to know I still love you, ill always love you Shakira. Ill treat you better." Olly finished with trembling hands and a shaky voice. I had tears running down my cheeks "I love you too Olly" I said in-between sobs "I love you so much" I said. We embraced in a hug, a log hug "Take me back" he whispered "always"