Felix Sandman||Stained

We tangled ourselves together, needing to touch every part of each other's bodies. Our thoughts almost screaming at us 'you know this is wrong'. This was so wrong but we needed to touch each other in order to keep calm.  Our eyes poring into each other's, we know what we did but nothing mattered in the moment. I had him and he had me.

We were like each other's safety. No matter what just happened we were wrapped in each other in the middle of it but it felt okay, because I was in Felix's arms. We knew that we would get into major shit if we stayed here any longer but it was like we couldn't move, like we were glued to the floor.

Our heavy breathing was all you could here "Felix" I whispered "Yeah" he whispered backs holding my hand harder in his "I'm scared" I whispered a faint tear falling from my eye "Me too baby girl, me too"

"We need to get out of here" I whispered again as if I was scared of someone hearing me even though everybody in the room was dead "I know we do" he said "Let's go baby" I said untangling myself from Felix. I whipped my bloody hands on my already stained shirt, Felix did the same. "Look at what we did" Felix panicked "We're going to jail" he said looking around us "We're to young to go to jail.. We need to go now" I stated holding back tears. Everyone in here was dead, murdered by us.

"Back door" Felix said stepping over bloody bodies. There was blood everywhere, on the walls, the floors our skin, our close, our face- everything. Everything was stained. We made it to the door, Felix opened it and looked around before stepping out into the night.

We took the back way home, were none ever went. We went to Felix's since his parents were never home. Not one word was spoken, not since we left the house. We took our shoes of and walked upstairs to the bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower stripping of my now red close. I stepped in the shower turning the water red. Felix followed closely behind. We both stood there under the water crying, his head was on my shoulder, my head was on his and we cried. We cried about everything like it would solve anything. It wouldn't solve the fact that we just killed 8 people.

(A/N) sorry to all the people who are waiting for requests, to be completely honest I'm not having the biggest inspiration to write requests BUT I'm trying! So I'm very sorry that you guys have been waiting so long :( my apologies