Oscar Enestad||Closed doors

closed doors

"Oscar!" I moaned as he kissed my neck lifting up my shirt " mmm that's right baby scream my name" he then pulled down my pants and hocked he's fingers around the waist band of my undies. " you ready baby?" He whispered into my ear making me moaned. He then slipped 2 fingers into me. I screamed at the sudden move arching my backs and grabbing he's bear shoulders "that's right baby now scream my name! Let the world know who's making you feel this way" "OSCAR!" I screamed hitting my high " that's right babe " he said taking his fingers out of me and liking them clean. I then flipped us over so I was now on top of Oscar. I made my way down to his jeans " baby I think your pants are a little to small don't ya think?" I whispered in he's ear putting my hand on he's bulge " I think I should take them off don't you?" He nodded fast closing he's eyes. I unbuttoned he's pants kissing down he's v-line until I hit the waist band of he's boxers, I looked up at him and his eyes were screwed shut, I smirked before grabbing the waist band with my teeth and pulling he's boxers down revealing he's member. I took it in my hands and started pumping slowly kissing the head of it. Oscar moaned "C'mon Y/N don't tease" I took what I could into my mouth and started bobbing my head and sucked "Fuck babe! Keep going! Mmm" Oscar moaned yelling a little at the end. I kept going until he was close to his high. I swallowed he's orgasm and made my way back up to he's lips and kissed him before laying down in the grass beside him. "Babe your so good at that. I'm gonna miss all this while I'm gone" Oscar said "oh please you'll have my sister there to replace me" i scoffed "nah baby your the only one that as access to down there" he winked "You're still leaving tomorrow right?" I said looking down "yeah but look at the bright side, we can actually do this in your bed tomorrow because your sister won't be home" me and Oscar have been going behind my sister's back for at least 2 weeks now, they've only been dating for 2 weeks and 2 days. Sometimes I feel bad I mean after all, she is my sister but I can't help the way I feel. "We should head home now before anybody notices were gone" I said picking up some of my close that were scattered through the field. We started walking in complete silence.

It was 1AM so we made it in the house without making any noise. We both went up stairs but Oscar went into my sisters room and I went into mine. I put my pj's on and got into bed cuddling up to my pillow pretending it was Oscar .. Ya see this thing me and Oscar have going on is only for fun, no emotions... But we feel for each other, and now it's just complicated because he can't leave my sister, I won't let him.

-the next morning-

"Y/N GET UP!!" My mom yelled from down stairs "why do I have to get up?! It's Saturday!" I mumbled. I got up and walked over to my closet, I choose an outfit and put it on then did my make-up and went down stairs "hey so I'm gonna go drop your sister off and then go to town and do some stuff would you like to come?" "Uh yeah sure let me just go get my phone and stuff" I said before running upstairs and getting my phone and sunglasses we all hopped into the car, my sister was in the front so that left me and Oscar in the back.

We got to her friends place and she said goodbye to us. I stayed in the back simply because my mom took of before I could get in the front.

Oscar and I were texting each other while my mom would talk about I don't know what because I wasn't really listening.

Soon enough we were done shopping and picking up groceries and it was 8 pm and since my parents were going to bring Oscar and my sister to the airport at 6 am they went to bed strait away so it was only Oscar and I left awake. "It's our last night together.." I said putting my hand in the door handle to my room "yeah it is" Oscar said grabbing my hand and spinning me around so I'm now facing him. He then started kissing me. He put both of his hands on my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, he opened the door to my room and laid me down on my bed. I was going to take his shirt off but he stopped me "no, not tonight babe. I don't want to do anything tonight" Oscar said taking me by surprise "I thought you wanted to?" I said confused "I did but I don't want to anymore, I just want to have you in my arms tonight ok?" I smiled "ok" we laid in my bed, he's arms wrapped around me and my head on he's torso for what seemed like forever, it felt like time was frozen. This could be the last few hours I would have with him for a while " If I said I wasn't going to miss you I would be lying" Oscar said "then don't" I said looking up to him "I'll miss you" he said looking back at me "I'll miss you Oscar, a lot" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He took my hand and intertwined your fingers. He took he's phone and took a picture of our hands. He then opened Instagram and posted the picture with the caption 'love me even when I'm being loved because your love is all the love I'll ever need' i smiled, I didn't really care at this point if my sister saw the post, I was with the person I loved even if he belonged to her, I felt on top if the world with him by my side. It then was my turn to take my phone out and take a picture. I took a picture of us.. The way we were positioned I cut out our faces so all you could see were are intertwined fingers and are legs tangled together with the blankets at our feet I posted the picture on Instagram as well with the caption 'babe I love you, even if you belong to another. Just make sure you remember to love me back because I'll need your love more then you need mine' I then looked up at oscar and said " you may belong to her and she may belong to you but just know that my heart belongs to you and I love you" I said whispering the last part looking down at our hands "I may belong to her but my heart belongs to somebody else.. Somebody that I feel so alive with, somebody who is with me right now and brings out the best in me something she can never do.. I love you "