Olly Molander||She's all I'll ever need

She's all I'll ever need

"Dude she's all I ever see" Olly exclaims to his group of friends. "She's all I ever think about and she's basically all I'll ever need" he continues. "She's really something special guys and you don't know how lucky I am to have her" he finished. He always got that look when he talked about her. He always got those twinkles in his eyes whenever he saw her or somebody would mention her name. Olly was truly and deeply in love with this one particular girl named Y/N. She was the love of his life, all he could ever ask for. He leaned back into the couch he was seated on. He couldn't get her out of his mind. "Bro stop smiling like that! You're creeping us out" one of his friends exclaimed and all the others agreed with the statement previously made. But Olly couldn't help but smile. He soon got up and walked out the door to his friends house without saying a word.

Memories of Y/N and him flooded he's mind. He remembers the time they both were really bored so Y/N decided to throw radome objects in Olly's direction which only lead to Olly throwing multiple objects in Y/N's direction. They ended up having a pillow fight when his parents walked into the house and scolded them both for trashing the place and to this day they aren't aloud to throw things at each other. Olly giggled at the memory. He then remembered another memory, this one being a little bit more intimate. It was a Friday night and Y/N's parents were out of town for the weekend. Olly went over to Y/N's house later that evening to watch movies but he was finding it a little hard to concentrate on the film with such a gorgeous human cuddled up beside him. Y/N soon realized that Olly wasn't watching the movie anymore. She looked up just to see him already looking down at her. He leaned in to kiss her and soon enough the kiss turned into a heated make out session. Olly smiled, yet again at the beautiful memory.

He hadn't even realized we're he was walking to until he found himself in front of Y/N's door step. He knocked on the door for it to only be opened in a matter of seconds. He was engulfed into a massive hug coming from the only person he called home, Y/N.