Omar imagine for Ashlynn

Hope you like it :) sorry for the wait

"You don't choose who you fall for, you just fall Omar. And you get this person who is all wrong, yet so right at the same time. You know that you like them so much, except sometimes they drive you completely insane and no one can explain it. The reason it's so confusing is because it's love, and if you didn't have any challenges, what would be the point?" I explained to my best friend Omar. He's upset over some stupid fight him and his girlfriend just had and as usual I'm the one that is left trying to make him feel better because I'm he's best friend. It's always been like this since he started dating her, they would have a fight and Omar would come over and id make him feel better and then he would go call Hen and they'd make up. Honestly I think Omar can do much better then her, not that I have anything against Hen, but I don't know, I'm he's best friend I guess I'll always think he can do better. "Ya I guess you're right, there wouldn't be a point in love without a little conflict" he said taking out he's phone probably to call her "I'm gonna go call Hen, I'll be back in a sec" he said getting up and walking towards the back of the house 'of course you're going to call her " I mumbled to myself. I was tired of always fixing there problems it was like if I was part of there relationship. I sighed to myself and laid back in the couch. Omar walked in a few moments after. "I'm gonna head over to Hen's for a bit" he said looking anywhere but me "of course you're going to her house why wouldn't you it's not like I moved around all my plans to comfort you or anything" I mumble getting up and walking towards the front door were Omar's shoes were "What did you say?" He questioned "Nothing, I didn't say anything at all" I told him looking him dead in the eyes. He just started at me for what felt like forever until he bent down to put he's shoes on and walk out the door "Bye to you too" I said loud enough for him to hear before I slammed the door shut. I hated the fact that Omar was so happy with her. Truth is I am hopelessly in love with him and I have been since the first time I say him walking in the hallway all those years ago, I was so happy that we talked to me that day. I laughed at the memory playing in my mind. I guess I was also jealous that Omar has found love and I haven't. I've never found a person to love me at least not the way Omar loves Hen. Every person that I would date Omar would push away, he told me that the guy wasn't the right one or that there playing me or something like that.

My phone buzzed indicating me that I got a text, it was from Omar

-Text convo-

O- does this mean we're fighting?
A- I don't know Omar...
O- can you tell me what you do know
A- DON'T start Omar.
O- and why can't I start anything you seem to start shit all the time
A- go fuck yourself Omar.
O- I'm sorry, I'm sorry meet me at the park in 10
O-please Ashlynn

-end of text convo-

I sighed. Should I go or should I stay? I decided to go to the park, but not to make amends with Omar.

I got to the park and checked my phone to see if Omar had texted me, he hadn't. I looked around not seeing him anywhere 'great he stood me up' I thought to myself "Ashlynn!" I heard someone shout. I turned around towards the voice, there stood Omar "Glad you came" he smiled "Why did you want me here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest "Follow me please" I nodded my head and followed Omar to God knows where.

"This is beautiful" I gasped looking around, we were in the far end of the park, were none could really see. There was a blanket on the floor with a basket "You brought me to a picnic" I laughed "Well yeah, unless you don't like it, then I didn't know this was here" he laughed nervously "I love it Omar" I smiled "I broke up with Hen" he exclaimed. Of course he did why else would he invite me here "it's not what you think Ashlynn, I broke up with her when I was over at your house, I need to tell you something and I'm kinda nervous about it" he said playing with his fingers "What is it Omar" I sighed "I like you. I mean I really like you" he said looking at my eyes "Like like me?" I asked like if we were 5 "Yeah, I like like you" he laughed "I like like you too Omar" I said smiling. Omar took my hand in his "well I guess I just have one more question for you" he said leading me to the picnic basket "What would that be?" I asked smirking "Would you do me the honnor of being my girlfriend?" He asked nervous again "I would love to be your girlfriend"