Oscar imaginr for Julia

Hope you like it :)

6 Months pregnant. My belly was huge. I was moody as fuck but when I'm a not oh and I was always hungry, speaking of hungry "Oscar" I kinda sorta yelled threw the house "Yeah Julia" he yelled back "Can you make me something to eat?" I said flipping threw the channels on TV "Give me a minute" he said back. I could hear he's footsteps walk to the kitchen "Nope, no, maybe, no, why is that even a TV series?" I mumbled to myself looking for something to watch while rubbing my growing belly "Wanna watch a movie?" Oscar suggested handing me a bole of ice cream "Will you watch it with me?" I asked pleadingly "Of course I'll watch it with you princess" he said getting a DVD and putting it in the DVD player "What are we watching?" I asked taking a bite out of my ice cream "DUFF" he said getting blankets and sitting down beside me.

"Aren't you going to get your crown" "No, I'm going to get the girl" by this point I was crying, full on crying. It was so cute, it was by far my favourite part of the movie "Julia are you going to stop crying!" Oscar laughed holding my face between his two hands "Probably" I laughed back. Oscar leaned in and planted a short kiss on my lips and then one on my swollen stomach where a baby is currently conceiving itself "I'm so happy that I'm going to be a father" He breath out "I'm happy that you're the father of this soon to be wonderful child" I smiled to him "You know, him or her has the most beautiful mother in the whole world" he said smiling back at me "And him or her has the most wonderful and awesome AND handsome father in the whole world" I said kissing him shortly once again "We are going to be great parents Julia"