Felix Sandman||I can't do this anymore part 2

So a lot of you wanted a part 2 to my previous Felix imagine so here it is, enjoy:)

I can't do this anymore part 2

After composing myself I walked back into the school and when to find my friends. I was walking down the halls when I saw something I definitely didn't want to see, Felix and some other girl making out up against MY locker. Out of all the lockers in this school they had to be up against mine. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked past them. I wanted to cry again for some reason.

-After school-

I walked home as fast as I could. Tears were falling down my cheeks before I could even make it in the door. I went straight up to my room, closed the door and cried. I don't know why I am crying, it can't be because of Felix, he means nothing to me... Or did he? No he meant nothing to me, he was just a boy that I could use for sex and I was a girl he could use for sex, that's it "Stop crying Y/N" I firmly told myself. I took a few deep breaths and wiped my tears "I need to clear my head" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and made my way out of my room.

I've been walking for about 20 minutes now. It started to get dark out but I didn't mind "Shit" I mumbled under my breath when I recognized who was walking towards me. I quickly turn around and started walking the opposite way "No Y/N wait!" He said but I ignored him "Y/N" he said grabbing my shoulder and turning me around to face him "What Felix" I growled angrily "I- uh- I" he stuttered "We have nothing to talk about Felix, you've replaced me and I -I'm fine with it" I said wanting to cry.... AGAIN "Look Y/N this is bothering me and I don't know why okay, I got really mad and hurt when you said that you didn't want to do this anymore and I have no idea why and I can tell that you've been crying" he finished "I don't know why I'm crying so much" I told him honesty "Maybe I do" he said crashing he's lips to mine, both of his hands were on each side of my face. The kiss was passionate and gentile, not like the kisses we experienced when we hooked up. He pulled away, rubbing he's thumb across my cheek "Don't tell me you didn't feel anything there" he whispered "What's your point Felix" I asked ignoring his question "I don't know what I'm trying to say, all I know is that I don't want things between us to end" he said "I don't want to just hook up anymore Felix, I'm tired of us calling each other when we need sex, I don't want to do that anymore" I said taking he's hands off my cheeks "Then we don't have to call each other to hook up. We can try calling each other when we want to cuddle or do what couples do and see were that brings us" he said looking me in the eyes "This scares the living shit out of you doesn't it" I questioned seeing he's nervous state "I've never done this with anyone before" he said "but I'm willing to try it with you if it means we will still see each other" he continued "Okay Felix, I'll try this" I said "Y/N, I'm going to kiss you again" he said before leaning in and kissing me. I didn't know exactly were this left me and Felix, but I did know that I didn't feel like crying anymore.