Omar imagine for Celina

Hope you like it :)

"Dance with me Celina" Omar said holding out his hand for me to take "What?" I laughed "Dance with me" he said again "Why?" I questioned "Because I want to dance" "You can dance by yourself Omar, you don't need me" I laughed again "I want to dance with you!" He wined "There's no music" I said "You don't need music to dance!" He said still holding his hand out for me to take "You might not need music but I do" "I'll hum you a song then" he said "Fine" I took he's hand and we danced in place, in the middle of a park on a Sunday afternoon to be more exact. Omar started to hum fools gold by one direction. I leaned my forehead on he's shoulder has we danced to the music hand in hand "We look like complete idiots you know that right" I laughed "I know" he laughed as well.

We stopped dancing a while ago and some how ended up on the grass. He was sprawled out and I was laying on him. I guess we lost track of time because before we knew it there were stars scattered across the sky "Stars are beautiful " I said "Not as beautiful as you" Omar said "Stop that!" I said covering my face so that he wouldn't see me blush "Don't cover your face!" He said tickling my sides making me let go of my face to protect myself "Omar stop. Stop! STOP!" I yelled between tickles "if you give me a kiss I will" he said "Fine. Fine!" I yelled again. He stopped tickling me. I leaned in to kiss him but at the last second got up and ran away "Oh you better run Frye!" He yelled running after me.