friend or lover|| your fav

friend or lover 

your fav

she was confused. she didn't know how to feel. her emotions where all over the place it seemed. one day she was in love with him the next she hated everything about him. she didn't know if she wanted him as a friend or a lover. they would flirt with each other everyday. they we're like a couple but they weren't, they were friend. 

he loved everything about her. she was perfectly imperfect. he loved the way she would laugh at anything and everything. he loved the sound of her laugh, he could listen to it for the rest of his laugh, maybe that's why he always tried to make her laugh everyday. even if it was just a smile, he was perfectly content, as long as she was happy even if it only was fir a short amount of time.

when she had met him, she wasn't looking for anything in particular. not a friendship or a relationship. she didn't expect for this boy to mean this much to her. she didn't know that she would fall so deep for his beautiful blue eyes or his wide smile. she didn't expect to smile every time she caught a glimpse of him in the halls or the streets.

every time he saw her he couldn't help but smile. it was something about her that brought him so much joy fir no reason. he was glade he had met her even though it was a mere coincidence. he didn't plan on getting so involved with this girl. he didn't plan on her meaning so much to him. he didn't plan on caring this much for a simple human being.

she couldn't tell you the exact time they first met, hell she couldn't even remember. she cant even remember why they started talking. but if you asked her now, what he did this week to make her laugh or what he did 3 weeks ago to make her cry she would be able to tell you in a heartbeat. all she could think about now was him. he was always in the back of her mind like a constant thought. and she couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or a good one.