Omar imagine for Jordan

Hope you like it :)

Present day

Omar's POV

"I remember the first time I saw you, how my heart fluttered and how I couldn't take my eyes off of you" I began to say kneeling beside the bed "You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Your smile lit up the hole room. I had to get your name" i said sitting on the opposite side of her.

2 Years ago

Jordan's POV

"I'm so not going to make it" I said walking faster and faster "C'mon Jordan! It's a party, you're not supposed to be on time" my friend Viki laughed "I'm supposed to meet someone there!" I said finally seeing the house the party was in. Loud music was heard and you could see a lot of people in there "Oh you have a hot date?" Viki asked nudging me "No, he just asked me to go with him, as friends" I said walking up to the house "Well tell me who it is at least" "Cameron" I said walking into the house. There were a lot of people there, some of them were drunk and a lot of them were making out. I skimmed the room with my eyes looking for Cameron. My eyes landed on a boy, he was laughing. I just stood there looking at him until he looked up, my eyes locked with his brown eyes and I never liked brown eyes before but, I do now. His smile slowly dropped as he saw me. I had to know him.

Omar's POV

I need to know her or at least know her name. She's absolutely stunning, her green eyes just seamed to tell a story of their own "I'll be back" I said still looking at her. I made my way over to were she was standing "Hi, I'm Omar" I breath "I'm- I'm uuuh- I'm Jordan" she said nervously

Present day

Omar's POV

"And from that very instant, I knew that you were special to me and I'm sorry for making you mad tonight, I didn't mean it, I'm just stressed" I said taking her hand "It's okay Omar, we both god mad. I love you" she said coming to sit next to me "I love you Jordan"