Long way home lyrics 4/4

OG

"Kicking back in the old school yard singing songs on our guitars this is are reality crazy stupid you and me"

"Where are we going OG?" I questioned him as he grabbed he's guitar and put it in the back of the car "Somewhere" he simply said getting into the car and starting it. I followed he's actions and did the same.

"You took me to the old school yard? This place has been closed for years" I said stepping out of the car and looking at the school "I know but this is the place we first met" OG said walking into the yard with he's guitar.

We sat down next to the old play ground in the far corner "I haven't been here for years. Why did it ever shut down" I asked looking around, bits and pieces of memories coming back "Not enough money made I guess" OG said strumming a familiar melody on he's guitar " I love it when you play guitar" I said closing my eyes listening to him play. I leaned my head on he's shoulder breathing in he's sent. He started humming fools gold by one direction, one of my favourite songs "I'm like crow on a wire" he began to sing. This was are reality. We were nothing more and nothing less then we are in this very moment. Crazy stupid you and me.

Felix

"Take me back to the middle of nowhere back to the place only you and I shared"

"Just shut up already Y/N you're annoying the shit out of me right now" Felix said pulling on he's hair from frustration "Can i breath around you or do I have to leave to do that since I'm annoying the shit out of you?!" I screamed at him stomping my foot on the ground out of anger "Oh my god!" Felix yelled turning around not looking at me anymore "Fine then" I said before making my way up stairs to our shared bedroom.

Why can't we just go back to the middle of nowhere? We drove all night to get there. To this little beach type of place, nobody was there but us. We spent the hole night under the stars and talking about life. It was like our little get away for the 2 days we were there. Are parents were scared shitless because we didn't tell them where we went (it happened before we moved in together) i laughed as the memory flowed through my brain. I knock on the door made my head snap up towards it. My eyes fixed on the door nob "Y/N?" Felix said peeking he's head out from behind the door "Yeah" I simply said "I'm sorry" he said coming in the room fully "I'm sorry to Felix" I sighed.

"I was thinking about the place only you and I shared " Felix said wrapping he's arms around me unbracing me into a hug "Really?" I said looking up and him "Yeah" he said looking down at me "I was too"

Omar

"Cause I don't wanna be waisting my time alone I wanna get lost and drive forever"

"Guess what?!" My over exited boyfriend yelled at me "What?!" I yelled sarcastically rolling my eyes "Look!" He said jumping up and down pointing towards a card in he's hand "Stop jumping I can't see!" I stated getting up from my bed grabbing he's hand to see "Oh my god Omar!! You got your drivers license!!" I said kissing he's cheek "I know!! Wanna get lost and drive forever?!" He said grabbing my hand and walking out of my room without me saying anything. I laughed at he's weirdness that I loved so much. We got in the car and OMAR started it, checking he's mirrors before he put the car in drive and slowly drive out of my drive way "impressed yet?" He asked looking over to me for a split second "So impressed baby" I said to him looking out the window. We stayed silent for a little while as we drove to nowhere in particular

"Why didn't you just drive around town by yourself? Why did you come get me?" I questioned him "Did you not want to come?" He questioned back "Of course I wanted to come! I just i don't know" I stated looking down and my hands "Cause I don't wanna be waisting time alone" he simply said. I looked over at him and smiled

"Omar it's 2 am, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to drive anymore" I yawned "I know I'm not supposed to but we said we'd drive forever so I can't stop now can I ?" He smirked at me "Omar I'm tired let's go home" I stated "okay then. Let's go home princess" he said turning the car around

Oscar

"Hitting every red light kissing at the stop signs, darling green day is on the radio and everything is alright"

"I can't believe you did that!" I practically yelled at Oscar once both are car doors were shut "I can't believe you were practically flirting with that guy right in front of me!" He said backing out of the parking space "I wasn't flirting with him I was being nice" I muttered under my breath. Oscar sighed and pulled out of the grocery store parking lot.

"I wasn't flirting with that guy. You should know better then anybody else that I would never flirt with another man that isn't you" I said looking into he's eyes has we stopped at a red light. He sighed "I know, I was just jealous I guess" he said looking quickly to see if the light had changed "Oscar?" I said "mmm" he hummed looking over at me. I leaned in and kissed him shortly "Are we alright now?" I said has he stepped on the gas since the light turned green "We're alright" he said taking my hand in he's

"I don't wanna be an american idiot" I heard faintly from the speakers "Oscar turn it up!" I said loudly as American idiot from green day blasted through the car speakers. Oscar looked at me and shock he's head. Kissing at the stop sign green day is on the radio and everything is alright was all I could think about. It started out as a pretty shitty car ride but turned into a perfect on in less then 30 minutes.