Omar imagine for Nuria

hope you like it :)

I was currently getting ready for my big date with my boyfriend of six months, Omar. He was picking me up at 8 and we were going to a restaurant outside of town. It was now 7:30 and I was putting the final touches on my outfit. I was wearing a maroon T-shirt dress with thigh-high black socks and black booties. My hair was lightly curled and I had my usual make up on.

The door bell rang and my mom answered the door "Nuria it's Omar" she yelled. I looked at myself one last time before walking down stairs joining Omar and my mother in front of the door "Well you tow have fun see you later" she said before walking back to wherever she was before "You look absolutely beautiful Nuria" Omar said kissing my cheek "You look good yourself" I smirked. He was wearing a button up with a black tie and black pants "Lets go" he said taking my hand. I shut the door behind me.

"Omar we've been driving forever are we there yet" I asked "Patience baby were almost there" he laughed taking my hands in his stroking the side of my hand with his thumb "I love you" I said looking over at him "I love you too" he said taking his eyes off the road to look at me for a short second before looking back at the road smiling.

"We're here!" Omar explained " I looked out the front window to see a beach "I thought we were going to a restaurant?" I asked confused "You don't like it?" his face fell "Hey of course I like it, I love it. I love anything that involves you" I said taking his face in my hands kissing him "Good" he smiled.

We walked to the beach and I could see a table with a few lights surrounding it "No way!" I smiled "No freaking way!" I said happily "Omar you're the absolute best boyfriend ever! I love you I love you I love you I love!" I said kissing him multiple times "I know I'm the best baby don't have to tell me" he winked.

 We walked up to this beautifully  set up table with candles on it and lights around the table, there was even a blanket spread out next to the table "Have a mentioned how much I love you" I said looking at Omar in awe