Felix and Omar imagine for Anitra

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

Hope you like it :)    

I was currently sitting between my two boyfriends, Omar and Felix, watching a boring ass movie. I was really bored, I wasn't even watching the movie anymore just picking at my nails. I decided I wanted to have some.... fun. I crawled into Omar's lap, straddling his waist. I started kissing down his neck and back up to his jaw "Anitra.." he moaned groping my butt "What about me" Felix hummed moving closer to Omar and I, kissing right under my ear making me moan. While Omar took off my pants I began to kiss Felix, our tongues exploring each others mouth. Omar began to rub my clit, making me gasp for air having to pull away from Felix who took the chance to start kissing my neck "Oh my god" I moaned "That's it Anitra" Omar said sliding a finger into me.

Felix kept sucking and biting on my neck jaw and collar bone. Omar pushed another finger into me making me feel so good. my orgasm soon took over "Felix.....Omar" I screamed coming down from my high.

I crawled on top of Felix removing his shirt and pants purposely rubbing myself on his hard member. I looked over at Omar who had his hand over his hard cock pumping up and down "Now baby who said you could touch yourself" I whispered into his ear straddling him. He let out a series of moans has my hands wandered down to his cock palming him for a few seconds before traveling back up to his shirt taking it off "Hands and knees now" Felix demanded. I did as told and got down on the floor on my hands and knees. Felix was behind me and Omar was on his knees in front of me "Ready Omar asked "Oh yeah" I said taking Omar into my mouth as Felix pushed into me from behind, resting his hands on my hips thrusting in and out. I bobbed my head up and down on Omar's cock, sucking on it. I moaned against Omar as Felix became rougher and rougher.

We soon al hit our highs has Felix and Omar both came in me. We all collapsed on the floor cuddling each other "That was awesome" Omar said out of breath "Yeah we'll have to put that movie in more often" Felix smirked making me roll my eyes kissing both of their checks