Omar imagine for Jessica

Hope you like it :)

"Ready for laser tag tonight?" My over exited best friend, Cathy said to me as we walked to the buses "When am I not ready for laser tag? Especially since Omar will be there" I winked at her "Oh your going to make a move tonight" Jasmine, my other best friend, smirked at me "Only if you all make a move on the other boys" I said to my small group of friends "Don't worry me and Olly will be taken care of" Helge winked "Oh my god" I laughed "Hey girls, we'll be there to pick you up at 6, be ready" Oscar said to us as he walked by with Felix, Omar and Olly "You do realize we're going to need a small bus to fit all of us in" Jasmine yelled over to them "Don't worry about it" Oscar winked back at her "Y'all are so cute!" I squealed to her "I don't know if you noticed but Omar couldn't take his eyes off of you" Helge nudged me. I simply smiled looking over at Omar who was currently getting into Olly's car. Damn that boy was beautiful "Sweetie you're drooling and the bus is here" Cathy said pulling my arm.

-Skip to laser tag-

"Okay we need teams. I call Cathy!" Felix exclaimed taking Cathy's hand "I call Jasmine!" Oscar exclaimed putting he's arm around her shoulders "I guess that leaves me with Helge" Olly winked kissing her cheek "Ooooooh I get Jessica!!" Omar practically yelled making me laugh "Okay, ready?" Felix asked "No wait! If you don't see me and Helge during the game, don't come looking for us!" Olly said making Helge blush "Okay then... 3-2-1 GAME ON" Oscar yelled running away. Me and Omar hide behind a wall "Hey Jessica I have something to tell you" Omar said standing in front of me "What is it?" I questioned "I kinda, well, I kinda maybe like you?" He said with the most adorable face ever "I like you too Omar" I said smiling "So you'll be my girlfriend ?" He question taking my hand "Of course" I said kissing him "Hahaha gotcha" Felix said shooting us both "That just means we can kiss a little more"