Felix imagine for Mariana

"Well I should get going" I stated getting up from my position beside Felix "Mariana you can stay if you want, I mean it's kinda late" he said scratching the back of his neck "and besides its storming outside and I don't want you to walk in the rain" he continued "I didn't bring any close Felix" "I can lend you something" "Okay then" I smiled sitting back down beside him "You know this is the first time I'm sleeping over at your house" I laughed nervously "I know" he said. We sat there in silence, there was like an awkward tension in the room. Felix and I have been dating for a few weeks now and we've spent countless hours together but I mean we've never slept over night "Is it going to be this awkward all night?" He laughed "I hope not" I laughed as well "Let's stop over thinking it, you know just act like we do all the time" he said taking my hand in his "Yeah let's do that"

"I'm so tired" I laughed my head on Felix's shoulder "I second that" we sat there for a few seconds "C'mon let's go to bed" he said taking my hand and leading me upstairs "I'll sleep on the floor and you can sleep on the bed" he said taking a pillow "No, it's your bed I'll sleep on the floor" I said taking the pillow from him "No Mariana, a princess should never sleep on the floor" he smiled taking the pillow yet again and putting it on the floor "Fine" I mumbled trying to hide the smile creeping on my lips "Goodnight babe" Felix said kissing me before he went to shut the light off. I crawled into bed, the bedsheets smelt like him. The shirt he let me borrow to sleep in smelt like him. I loved the way he smelt

I laid awake, the storm outside got worse and quite frankly I was scared. I crack of thunder shook the house making me whimper "Babe you okay?" Felix asked "Yeah, UMM no" I said sitting up. Lighting shot threw the sky lighting up the room momentarily. I heard him shuffle around "What wrong?" He asked "I'm scared" I said embarrassed "Cause of the storm?" He asked "Yeah" the room feel silent and another crack of thunder fell "Felix will you sleep with me?" I asked "I thought you'd never ask" he said. I moved over so that there was room for him. We we're facing each other, his arm wrapped loosely around my waist and every time thunder or lightening would hit his grip would tighten making me feel safe.