Trust me|| OG Molander

Trust me

"I HATE YOU MOLANDER" I screamed at him "Oh I don't think you could hate me more then I hate you y/l/n" He said with fire in he's eyes. "I can't believe I gave you 3 years of my time standing by your damn side for you to just move on to your new assholes of friends and treat me like shit every day!" I said in disbelief "Nobody asked you to be my friend for 3 years now did they? Did it every cross your ignorant little mind that I didn't want to be your friend" he said challenging her "I can't fucking believe you. You've changed Oscar and not in a good way."

"Sweetie can you run to the store for me we need milk" my mom asked me "sure mom give me a second" I closed my eyes before getting up out of my comfy bed. I slip on my doc martins, grab my phone and ear phones and get money from my mom "I'll be back soon"I yelled to her. Since we lived not to far away from the store I walked jamming out to some one direction. I got into the store and went to the back getting the milk and walking to the cash "3.95 please" the lady being the cash said I gladly have her the money "Thank you have a good day m'am" the lady said "Thanks you too" I said giving her a smile. I walked out of the store and walked right into somebody "Oh my god I am so sorry!" I said to the boy I bumped into "Hey it's no problem" I recognized that voice, I would recognize it anywhere. The boy turned around and I was face to face with those beautiful eyes I've always adored. "Y/n" he whispered "Actually never mind I'm not sorry" I said before walking fast. Hopefully he got the message that I'm not over what he's done to me. If you haven't guessed it by now, me and Oscar Molander more known has 'OG' used to be best friends, that was until he found new friends that completely changed him. OG started to hang out with them and completely ignore me. He's even gone to the extreme and yell shit at me at school and no they weren't nice things either. "Y/n stop. Y/n STOP!" OG yelled at me snapping me out of my gaze. "Why should I stop? So that you can insult me some more? Or tell me how much you faked being my friend for 3 years? Because I really don't want to hear It" I said "No y/n listen to me, I'm sorry" he said "You're sorry? You're fucking sorry?! OG sorry doesn't cut it especially coming from your mouth" I can believe he thought that by being sorry everything would be fixed and that we'd go back to being friends "Look I know I screwed up. And I know sorry doesn't cut it, I know that. But I don't know what else to say you ignore my text and calls and I fucking miss you y/n. And I know I was a douche I realized that. And what I said was absolute bullshit. I never faked being your friend for 3 years." He said with pleading eyes "You know what OG I've thought about forgiving you many times but how the hell can I after all the shit you pulled on me. You hurt me OG. And how do I know your not going to hurt me again" I said using a lot of hand gestures. "You don't and that's why you have to trust me" he said "Trust you. OG I don't even know you anymore" I said "Yes you do. I'm still the same old Oscar Molander. I haven't changed. You have to trust me y/n. Just trust me" he said moving closer to me "Trust me" he whispered just inches apart from my face. "I trust you" I said barely audible. He leaned in and kissed me. It lasted a few seconds before I pulled away with tears in my eyes. I started to punch he's chest and all he did was rap he's harms around me "I hate you I hate you I hate you" I repeated over and over again. Soon enough I found myself crying into he's shoulder. All that he's put me through you'd think I'd stay away from him but I can't. Everything I do ends up back with him. I fucking hate him but man I've missed him so damned much. "C'mon let's get you home y/n. I'm sorry, I really am and I hope that you can forgive me and trust me again." He said rubbing little circles on my back helping me calm down. "I trust you"