Oscar Enestad||Voicemail

Voicemail

"To hear your new voicemail press 1, to hear..." I pressed 1 like the automated voice told me to do. The familiar voice rand through the speakers and I sobbed even harder "I-I don't know if you are coming back b-but I don't know what to do. I'm a bit messed up in the head right now, I love you. I still love you I hope you know that. I need you Y/N" a loud sob was heard before the phone call was ended. I kept walking on the narrow path that was before me. The events of just a few hours ago running through my head like lighting 'I'm so fucking sick of this' he's words rang through my mind 'Grow the fuck up you would have done the same thing' I yelled at him. God if only I hadn't yelled at him like that. More tears found themselves on my cheeks. I wondered around a few more minutes until I realized where I was. At he's house. I found myself right in front of he's house. I couldn't work up the nerve to go inside and see him.

It was raining. What a cliché moment. I sat on the side of the road having my back turned to he's house. You couldn't even tell if I'd been crying anymore. My phone vibrated. It took me a few minutes but I finally checked it, it was a text from Oscar 'it's raining I'm coming to find you' it read. Soon a heard he's front door open and close followed by footsteps walking down he's drive way. He walked in front of me and stopped when he noticed it was me "What are you doing there" he asked me "I-I didn't want to come here, I-I was walking and next thing you know I was right I front of your house a-and I didn't have the nerve to walk in there I-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I got a lump in my throat and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I put my head in my hands and silently sobbed hoping Oscar wouldn't notice. He bent down in front of me grabbing my hands and pulling me up into he's chest. He put he's arms around me and guided me into the house. He closed the door, still with he's harms around my waist as I continued crying into he's embrace. He didn't make an effort to move we just stayed there in the door way listening to each other's sobs.

We both stopped sobbing after a while and let go of each other, Oscars arms lingered on my waist for a few seconds after I pulled away "I don't know if your still mad at me or not but I'm sorry Oscar" I said looking down at my feet not daring to look up at him "Hey please look at me" he said placing two fingers under my chine lifting my head up "Don't be sorry, we got mad, we fought, it happens. It happens in every relationship, everybody fights" he said looking into my eyes "I know that Oscar, I know" I said "Let's forget the hole thing happened okay?" He said "okay" I said "Do you think I can kiss you now" he asked smiling "I think you can" I answered leaning in. Our lips touched and that's when I know that no matter how much we fight, he'll still be the only one for me. No matter what.

___________________________

Okay this really sucked