Mezmerized||Felix Sandman

I woke up before she did which was strange because she always wakes up before me. I watched as her chest moved up and down as she breathed and I watch how her eye lids twitch every once in a while. I slowly raised my hand and traced the outline of her perfect face. She looked so peace full when she slept. I've never seen her in this kind of state in all the years I've known her. She has never seemed so peaceful. Her lips twitched upwards and for a second I thought she was going to smile but she didn't. With the tips of my fingers I made my way down her nose all the way to her lips. I let my finger stay there for a few seconds before taking my hand away and playing with her hair. She always loved it when I did that. I smiled to myself 'How did I ever get so lucky to have a girl so perfect' I thought to myself. In this moment right here I swear life couldn't get any better. I admired every little flaw she ever saw in herself. And in every single flaw i found a reason to love it. I loved how perfectly flawed she was.
Her eyes fluttered opened and I was met with a beautiful pair of Y/E/C (your eye colour), my favourite eyes in the world. "Good morning babe" I said in my morning voice. She smiled, God I love it when she smiles. "Good morning Felix" she said blinking rapidly trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. "How long have you been up" she asked me resting her warm hand on my cheek running her thumb across it. "Not long" I smiled. She leaned up and kissed me and I felt the same way I felt the first time she kissed me, I fell in love with her all over again. I leaned down and kisses her nose and then her cheek "I love You Y/N" I said looking into her eyes that I loved so much. "I love you more Felix" she said smiling and cuddling into my side. And in that moment I didn't want anybody else to be there but her. It was her and I against the world and I would never change that for the world. In this very moment I know that I could spend the rest of my life with this beautiful girl cuddled up to my side and her name was Y/F/N.