Oscar imagine for Lauren

Hope you like it :)

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

He pinned my arms above my head making me moan "shh baby girl. Don't make a sound" Oscar whispered into my hear bringing one of his hands down from above my head, sliding it down my body to my shorts. He slipped his hands inside rubbing me threw my underwear. I bit my lip trying not to make a sound "You like that baby girl" he smirked his face still inches away from mine. He let go of my hands setting them free from his grasp. I immediately tangled my hands into his hair pulling at the ends "Lauren" he moaned. He pulled down my shorts and underwear, leaving me completely naked "Don't you think you need to lose some clothing too" I whispered seductively pulling him closer to me "The honour is yours baby" he smirked kissing me ruffly. I pulled his shirt off throwing it to the floor. He reconnected our lips together as I undid his jeans sliding them down his legs along side his boxers "Ready" he asked looking at me "Ready" I muttered connecting our lips as he pushed into me over and over and over again.

"I'm so close" I moaned closing my eyes and throwing my head back "Me too" Oscar said resting his head on my chest. His thrust became sloppy and we both came.

"I love you Lauren" Oscar said holding my face in his hands "I love you Oscar"

1 month later

I'm late. I'm one week late, shit "Baby what's wrong" Oscar asked "nothing" I mumbled faking a smile "Lauren" he said "My period is late" I sighed looking anywhere but him "Baby look at me" he said turning fully towards me "It's okay. It's going to be okay. I'll run to the store. Maybe it's nothing" he said rubbing little circles on the back of my hand. I nodded my head leaning back onto the couch. A thousand thoughts running threw my head.

"I got 2 just incase" Oscar said walking into the bathroom. I took the bag from him with shaky hands "Lauren listen to me, it's going to be okay. We're going to be okay no matter what" he said pulling me close to him kissing my head "I'll be right outside the door if you need anything okay?" He said looking in my eyes "Okay. I love you" I said "I love you too" he said walking out the door.

I read the instructions and did what I had to do all was left now was to wait "You can come in now, we have to wait a few minutes" I said. Oscar opened the door and came in. I heals my arms open for him, I needed to be held by him right now. He rubbed little circles on my back kissing my head every few minutes

It was finally time to check the results. I picked up both the tests with shaky hands. Positive. I was pregnant "Oscar" I whispered. His attention shifted towards me "I'm pregnant" I said a little smile appearing on my face "Really?" He asked "Yeah they both say so" I said "That's.. Great" Oscar smiled "We're going to be parents" I said "I'm going to be a dad" Oscar looked at me "Baby your going to be a mother" he said hugging me tightly "I love you!" He said "I love you more" I said happily