Felix imagine for Mallory

Hope you like it :)

Today was the day, I was going to meet The Fooo Conspiracy! I was standing In line patiently. 5 more people then it's my turn. My palms started to get sweaty. My eyes locked with Felix's and I froze, he smiled at me. I smiled back screaming on the inside play it cool Mallory. 2 more people. My heart started to race. My eyes were focused on Felix and he's eyes found themselves focused on me whenever he had a chance to glance up from the foooer in front of him. I was next, after this one person I would be able to meet The Fooo. I saw Felix whisper something into Olly's ear as the security guard told me I could go. Everything happened in slow motion. The first person I hugged has Oscar, then Omar, then Olly and Finally Felix. Felix and I's hug lasted longer mostly because it didn't seem like felix wanted to let go but I didn't have a problem with that. He buried he's head into my shoulder. Olly coughed beside us making Felix pull away "So what's your name?" He asked blushing "Mallory" I mumbled shyly "Hey don't be shy" Omar said putting an arm around my shoulder "How about a picture?" Oscar proposed "Yeah" I said taking my place between Omar and Olly "Wait!" Felix yelled before we could take the picture. I looked over at him and he made Olly switch places with him so it was now Oscar, Omar, me, Felix, Olly "Can we go now?" Olly questioned eagerly "Yeah" Felix blushed again. We took one picture and just has the camera man was about to snap another I felt a pair of lips place themselves on my cheek. When the picture was over we all let go of each other and went to see how the pictures turned out. The first one was perfect but Felix wasn't even looking at the camera, he was looking at me. I looked up at Felix but he refused to meet my gaze "Thank you for taking a picture with me " I said turning to them all as the security guard was telling me to hurry up "Thanks for coming to see us !" Omar said "Yeah you sure made Felix's day" Olly laughed causing Felix to punch he's arm "Well it was nice meeting you Mallory, I have a feeling this won't be the last time we meet you" Oscar smirked. I gave them all one last hug before I had to go "Mallory wait!" Felix yelled "Yeah Felix?" I said "Here" he said handing me a price of paper "What's this?" I questioned confused "Text me as soon as you get a chance" he said "Why?" I questioned "So I can give you more details on were we could meet up before we go back to Sweden"