A few hours...||Oscar Enestad

A few hours before you leave

"Oscar?" I whispered "mmmmh" he hummed "Are you awake?" I questioned earning a giggle from him "I am now" He said in a raspy voice "I can't sleep" I stated turning to check what time it is. 2:16 am. I sighed "What's wrong? Why can't you sleep?" Oscar ask nuzzling he's head into my side "I don't know" I said turning back around so that I was now laying on my back and Oscar's head was now on my stomach. We laid there is silence for a while, I was playing with he's hair and he was tracing shapes on my belly.

3:10 am "How are the boys doing in the dance studio?" I questioned "Good. They showed me the dance the other day, I've been practicing while you're at school" he concluded "You'll have to show me it before you leave" I said "That doesn't leave that much time, I'd have to show you know" he giggled "Yeah" I said faking a smile for him. Oscar then got up "What are you doing?" I asked sitting up. He turned the light on making me shut my eyes rapidly "Showing you the dance" he said like it was the most natural thing ever "You're gonna wake everybody up" "No I won't" he said moving a few things around. I sat cross-legged on the edge or my bed waiting for him to start the dance "Stop smiling like a weirdo!" OSCAR exclaimed to me. I put my hand over my mouth and mumbled a some what audible "Just dance" while rolling my eyes

"That's amazing !" I stated clapping my hands, not caring who I woke up. I got off my bed and made my way over to a now sweaty Oscar and put my arms around he's neck and he put he's hands on my hips. I leaned in and kissed him "Are you going to be okay tomorrow?" Oscar questioned putting he's forehead to mine "Truthfully? No I won't be but I'll survive, like I always do" I said closing my eyes imagining what tomorrow would be like after he got on that plane and flew a thousand miles away from me. I already knew how it felt but I always think it will be different "I'm sorry I have to go" Oscar said "Hey no don't be sorry, you're living your dream. It's your job, it's nothing to be sorry about" I said opening my eyes and looking at him "I know I just hate leaving you at the airport and-" "No Oscar stop. It's gonna be okay, we'll be okay. I'll be okay" I said cutting him off "Tomorrow isn't here yet, well yes it is but that's not the point. Let's just enjoy being together right now and worry about when you leave when you leave. I don't want this to be the memory I have until I see you again. I want it to be one of us smiling and laughing" I said "Yeah, cause this is the only thing we'll have when we miss each other" he said knitting he's two eye brows together "Now teach me that dance" I said smiling "Are you sure your up to it?" He questioned smirking "OOOOH I'm up to it alright"

The Fooo Conspiracyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें