Oscar imagine for Justis

***SMUT WARNING***

Hope you like it :)

"Babe can you pass me a shirt?" Oscar asked opening the door to the bathroom "Yeah give me a second" I said scrolling through Instagram "Never mind Justis" he sighed "I said I'd get one" I said locking my phone and standing up off the bed "Yeah well I need one now not in 20 minutes" he sighed again clearly frustrated "Hey don't get mad at me" I huffed "I'm not mad" he huffed back. His back was turned to me and I just now noticed he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I watched as he opened the door to his closet and how his muscles flexed "Damn" I mumbled to myself. Little drops of water fell from the ends of his hair and down his back. To say I wasn't turned on was a fucking lie because I was.

"Are you going to stop staring at me" he asked turning his head to face me so that I could see his very noticeable smirk dancing across his lips "Make me" I whispered smirking back knowing that Oscar heard me clearly. He walked towards me, my eyes trailing down his chest to his abs to his V line "Like what you see" he said inches away from me "I do" I whispered leaning up to kiss the corner of his mouth. His hands were on my waist and mine were just above his towel "So I think this needs to come off now" I said into his neck " I think we need a little fore play first" he took my hands away from his towel holding them behind my back. He kissed me roughly yet passionately.

I felt my back hit the wall. Oscar let go of my hands and traveled up my shirt. He started kissing down my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling at some of the strands. He let out a throaty moan against my neck. He reached up to the clasps of my bra un doing it within seconds. He step back looking at me up and down "I think the shirt needs to come off first" he said. I pulled my shit over my head throwing it to the ground alongside my bra "You always look so good baby girl" he murmured coming close to me again but before he could reach me I walked towards him and pushed him on the bed behind him "My turn" I sat on top of him and slowly started to move my hips back and forth creating friction.

Oscar began to moan loudly with his hands gripped to my hips. I felt him getting harder and harder beneath me "Justis baby" he moaned closing his eyes. I quickened my movement letting out a few moans. He pulled me back so we were now lying down. I quickly got off the bed and started taking off my jeans. Oscar sat up farther on the bed. I slowly got on the bed making my way to him slowly. My fingers trailed up his thigh, over his bulge and to the beginning of id towel . I looked up at him as I slowly pulled on the towel until it was off. He brought my face up to his kissing me. He flipped us around so that he was on top. The kiss lasted a few minutes, tensions between us building, his hands traveled down my stomach to my underwear, slipping his fingers in and running circles around my clit "Oscar" I moaned wanting more than just his fingers "What do you want baby girl" "You" I kissed his neck leaving a hickie here and there. He slid off my underwear and lined himself up and my entrance. He looked at me and I nodded.

He pushed in to me waiting a minute before thrusting to let me adjust to his size. I kissed him again shortly before he rested his head on my chest. His thrust became faster and faster and soon my whole body was moving up and down. I let out a series of loud moans and so did he "Oscar!" I yelled as his hit my g-spot. I ran my fingers up and down his back leaving involuntary scratch marks "Justis, oh my god!"

he moaned loudly "I- I don't think I can hold on much longer" he mumbled against his skin "Me either"

I felt him twitch inside me and soon after he came and so did I. We rode out your highs and Oscar pulled up lying down beside me. We laid there in perfect silence. He pulled the blanket over us and pulled me close to him "Love you Justis" he mumbled kissing my cheek "Love you Oscar" I said intertwining our hands together.