Olly Molander||what I love

What I love

Some people wonder who's arms they would fall into if they were drunk and the room was filled with everyone they've ever loved they never really know the answer to that question but I do. I know exactly who's arms is fall into. Because I've only really fell in love once, with a beautiful soul. He was like no other. He IS like no other. He's like no one I've ever met. He thought me how to live and how to breath. Something I didn't know how to do before him.

I thought I had fallen in love many times before I met him but I hadn't. Because his love didn't feel the way others love did. His felt warm and cozy but bitter and cold at the same time and that's what I think love is all about. It's about falling in love with someone completely different from you. You see he was cold and bitter on the outside but once you get to know him he becomes warm and cozy.

People told me that he was only that way with me like he had a soft spot when it came to me I just believed that they didn't give him time to open up. Because even with me , sometimes he would act bitter and cold mostly when we were fighting or something like that but that didn't make me love him any less.

Oscar Olly Molander is the person I want to be in love with for the rest of my life. He's dangerous but not around me. He brings out my true self and I love that. He teaches me things I would never be able to have learn without him. And that's what I love.