Omar imagine for Julia

Hope you like it :) sorry for the wait

Today I was going on my first date with this beautiful kid. His name is Omar and I've had a crush on him for god knows how long, it turned out that he had one on me too. I put a small black dress on and got my makeup done. I was just going to wear flats cause I don't really like high heels. They're difficult to walk in and also I don't even have a pair, I just borrow my moms sometimes just for practice. I walked down the stairs only to hear a car pull up in the drive way right outside. I walked out the door, I didn't see Omar so we almost crashed into each other. "You look beautiful Julia" he said I just smiled "you look handsome Omar". We got in the car, I wasn't sure where we were going but I think Omar knew "we're going to a really nice restaurant, it's a 5 stars restaurant" I looked at him "oh Omar fancy" I smirked at him, he chuckled. "Can I turn on the radio?" "Sure you can" we just sat there not saying anything, the only thing that made noise was the radio. "We're here!" Omar got quick out of the car, I was about to open the door but Omar was already there. He opened it for me "there you go miss" he was such a gentleman, god how did I end up with him. "I know the someone who works here, he's a really good chef. He makes the best spaghetti in the world!" I started laughing "he does? That is so cool!" I could feel Omar's eyes on me "you're so pretty when you laugh" I couldn't help it but blush and laugh. "You're cute Omar" I smile at him.

"A table for two?" The waitress ask us "yes" Omar says. The restaurant was really nice, the first floor was inside while the other one was on the roof. It was a really fancy restaurant. We followed the waitress up the stairs, "here's your table" it was on the roof we had quite a view, the sea was right there. "It's beautiful Omar" "not as beautiful as you" Omar says. This kid is so sweet, I really like him. "Ma'am, here's your seat" he pulls the chair out, "thank you" I say and sit down. He runs to his seat, he's so cute. "So what are going to have?" Omar asks looking up from the menu. "Uhm I think maybe spaghetti, the worlds best spaghetti" "then let's order"

"This spaghetti is really good, the best I've ever tasted" I tell Omar when we're done eating. We're still at the restaurant, we've been talking for like 2 hours I think. Omar might be the right one for me, he's sweet and funny and caring and so much more. "We should do this more often" Omar says. "We should Omar, it's been really nice" Omar waves the waitress over so that we can pay. "I can pay" I told Omar "no, it's on me" he smiles. "You two are really cute" the waitress says looking at us. "Thank you" Omar says as he glances over at me.