Felix imagine for Taylor

Hope you like it :)

She was walking down the street thinking mindlessly about what she was going to do. She crossed in front of a coffee shop, she didn't plane on going in there but it felt like she had to.

There was a boy in that coffee shop sitting at a table wondering if he should leave or not. He saw the young girl with brown hair walk into the shop, there was something about her that he couldn't quite shake. He looked at her, almost as if he was studying her.

She couldn't decide what to order "I've heard the coffee here is super good" the young man with blue eyes spoke to her "I guess I'll have that" she smiled towards him. There was something about him that made her insides melt "I'm Felix by the way" the young boy said "Taylor" she replied. After getting her coffee, Felix invited her over to his table were he was seated moments ago studying Taylor.

They sat there for hours talking about life in general, nothing was left uncovered. They got to know each other pretty well.

Felix loved looking into Taylor's green eyes, he would find himself lost in them at times, her eyes told him things about her like; when a subject was to touchy her eyes would go a shade darker and when her eyes lit up he knew that subject meant the world to her.

Taylor loved talking to Felix, she felt like she had known him her whole life and she never wanted to say good bye.

The clock now read 5 PM and the coffee shop was closing "Meet me here tomorrow. Same time?" Felix questioned packing up he's things "Of course" she smiled happily. They both parted their way, both looking forward to the next day.

What neither of them knew was that they would meet everyday in that same coffee shop and sit in the exact same spot as today until Felix grew the courage to ask her out on a date. And 10 years later, in that very coffee shop Felix would propose to Taylor and they could get married at have two wonderful children.