O.R|| Do you know...

Do you know what it's like to like somebody who will never like you back

O.R

She slept peacefully beside me. He eyes closed, her hand on my chest, but she's not mine. She belongs to someone else, not to me. I wish she was mine to call my own but she wasn't and I had to remember that. We were drunk. I'm still drunk. She's not mine to sleep with but yet I did. I am. Will she even remember what we did when she wakes up? Probably not. She won't even know where she is. I can't believe I took advantage of her like that. I should leave.

She moved a little in her sleep, rolling away from me. I took the opportunity to get up. I walked over to her side of the bed and looked at her. I shouldn't have let her get this drunk. I shouldn't have gotten that drunk. I moved hair out of her face kissing her on top of the head for a short second. She moved her face upwards. I smiled "Goodbye my love. I'm sorry" I walked over to get my close off of the floor and put them back on.

The streets were empty. No one was around but me. The sun started to come up and I thought of her. The way we kissed, everything. She reminded me of the sun. She was always so bright, her smile especially. But she wasn't mine to romanticize about. She belonged to another. One she would never leave for someone like me.

I walked down the familiar streets that I had walked down many times in the past few months. It was like 10 ish now. I walk up the steps to the house and nocked looking down at my feet. The door opened "Omar!" she said loudly kissing me. But it wasn't her "I didn't think you'd be around today? You didn't text me" she said a smile never leaving her lips. I gave her a fake smile and told her I loved her. But I didn't know if I loved her anymore.

I was in love with a girl that was taken. And so was I. but it didn't matter anymore because last night we were drunk and she would never leave her boyfriend for me.

Do you know what it's like to like somebody who will never like you back