Olly imagine for Yamila

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

Hope you like it :)

Olly and I were cuddling on is bed watching a movie. It was a pretty boring movie to be honest I don't even know why we're watching it but anyways.

I grew uncomfortable and tried moving around to get comfortable again which seemed impossible by now "Yamila I swear if you don't stop rubbing against me I'll take you right here right now" Olly mumbled groaning. I smirked. Olly and I have never 'done it' before but hearing him talk like that kinda turned me on "Is that a promise" I asked still not looking at him. In one swift movement Olly was on top of me "It's a fucking promise" he said attaching our lips together into a heated kiss. my hands found themselves tangled into his hair pulling against it making him moan onto my lips. One of his hands was near my hand, giving him support the other was roaming around my waist.

My hands fell from his hair down to his abs. I ran my fingers up and down them. Stoping at the hem of his shirt, i tugged down on it. We broke the kiss for a slit second so we could remove our shirts. Our lips re attached themselves for a few seconds before he left little kisses down my neck to my collar bone "Are you sure you want to do this Yamila?" He asked looking up at me. I shook my head yes. I did want to do this. He nodded before kissing between my breasts, cupping one of them in one of his hands massaging it. A moan left my lips "Sit up for me baby girl" he said. I sat up and he reached behind me to unclip my bras. Within seconds it was on the ground and Olly gently pushed me back down. Continuing his previous action.

I flipped us over so that I was now on top. I pinned his hands up above his head as I kissed his neck "Damn baby" he moaned. I made my way back up to his lips, grinding slowly on him as I kissed him "Yamila, damn" he said I could feel his hard erection starting to grow the more I moved my hips "You like that don't you Olly?" I whispered into his ear seductively. He let out a loud moan. I smirked "Damnit baby I need to feel you" he wined closing his eyes. My fingers fell to the button of his jeans. I left a kiss just above the button then I undid it. I looked up at him and he was looking at me. I smirked and pulled his pants off and threw them to the floor. Olly brought me back up and kissed me flipping us over so he was on top again "Now how is it fair that you get to keep your pants on but I don't get to keep mine?" He whispered making his way down to my jeans leaving a trail of kisses. I started to wiggle trying to get him to move faster. But he didn't "Not very patient I see" Olly said undoing the button to my jeans. I let out a moan "Hips up" he said pulling both my underwear and jeans off leaving me completely naked "Beautiful" he mumbled taking my legs and putting them on each one of his shoulders. He kissed the inside of my thighs slowly making me even more wet then a already was "Olly" I moaned trying to bring him closer to my heat. He pulled away from me taking off his boxers. I bit my lip watching him. He leaned over me onto the bedside table were he pulled out a condom. He opened it with his teeth making me moan. I brought my hands down to my heat, I just couldn't take it anymore. I rubbed my clit. I moaned "You look so good doing that baby girl" Olly moaned "But I could probably make you feel better" he whispered into my ear moving my hands away from my clit. He teased my entrance for a few seconds before slowly pushing into me "Are you okay?" He asked looking at me "I'm good. I'm good" I said nodding adjusting to his size.

Olly began to trust into me slowly. He picked up the pace after a few minutes going faster and faster "Fuck Yamila!" Olly yelled holding into his head bored as he moved faster and faster, harder and harder "Goddamn Olly" I screamed raking my fingers across his back surly making marks.

Soon we both reached our highs and Olly fell beside me "That was pretty good for our first time" I smirked turning over to look at him "Pretty good aye" he smirked back.