Olly imagine for Aisha

***this imagine contains sexual content. if you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this, thank you :)***

hope you like it :) 

"Baby you home?" Olly's voice ran threw the house "Yeah" I called back from the kitchen "Hi" he said kissing my cheek "How was work?" I questioned "Great, we wrote and recorded a song today" he smiled kissing my lips "that's great" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck "I missed you" he said his breath itching closer to my bare neck "Missed you to baby" he planted a soft kiss to my neck, than another one and another one and another one "You know what we haven't done since we've been married" he asked his hand making its way over the buttons on my blouse "What" I whispered closing my eyes has he undid a few buttons and stuck his hand in my shirt "Made love on this kitchen counter" he whispered lowering his head to my boob "mmmh" I hummed has he sucked on my nipple making me roll my head back in pleasure " I wanna do this slow Aisha" he whispered again undoing all of my shirt and letting it fall to the floor. I nodded my head, lifting his shirt up over his head taking it off resting my hands on his abs. he pulled me closer to him pressing his hips to mine. I kissed him slowly, building up pression between us. His hands went up my back unclipping my bra sliding it off my arms and taking my boobs in his hands slowly massaging them making me moan in his mouth. My hands fell down to his pants, feeling the growing bulge between his legs. i began to palm him threw his jeans making him moan. I smirked pulling away from him to whisper in his ear " Do you like that Olly?" I planted a kiss right under his ear earning another moan from him. I kissed my way down his chest to his pants, looking up to him innocently I undid his pants and slide them down his legs along side his boxers. He pulled me pack up to him, sliding my shorts and undies off. He picked me up, planting a soft kiss on my lips before turning me around so that I'm now leaning over the kitchen counter. He took my hair and held it up in a messy pony tail "Ready baby girl" I moaned nodding my head. He slowly pushed in to me thrusting at a slow pass making us both moan "you feel so good baby girl" he said out loud. He picked up the pace going gradually faster.

His thrust became sloppy. I grabbed onto the counter moaning. I involuntarily started tightening around him "I'm so close" I managed to say between moans "Me to baby girl me to" he said moaning loudly. I felt him twitch inside me and in seconds we both came. Olly pulled out pulling me to him, resting his chin on my shoulder and my head resting on his chest " Im glad I married you" I whispered " it was the best decision of my life" he whispered