Omar imagine for Caroly

sorry it took so long I was a little busy but I hope you like it :)

She was mad. So mad.I watched as her eyes turned from the beautiful brown color they always were to a dark blue. I watched her as she cried violently in the corner and all I did was watch. I stood there like a coward "I'm sorry" I whispered tears forming in my eyes "I'm so so so sorry" I said a little louder for her to hear me "You're not sorry Omar" she spat bitterly at me tears still falling from her eyes "I am sorry Caroly. I never meant to hurt you I-I love you-""Excuse me?! You never meant to hurt me? You don't do this to people you love Omar! So don't you dare tell me you never meant to hurt me or that you love me! It's a fucking lie"

I did love her, more than anything and I know everybody says that but it's true. I love her. I didn't mean to yell at her before. It hurt me to yell at her. I was just so frustrated, so stressed. The words I said, I didn't mean but she doesn't believe me

You know I never liked brown eyes before I met her. I always thought they were so boring and lame. I thought they lacked depth. But then I met her and her brown eyes spoke to me, loud and clear. Her eyes weren't boring or lacking depth. They told me the story of her life and she forever changed my perception on brown eyes. I get lost in her eyes every day. She always tells me that her eyes are nothing special but I find them amazing. You can tell her every mood with just her eyes. Like when she's sad and broken, there dark blue. And I hate knowing I caused them to be blue in this very moment.

"Baby listen to me for a minute" I said walking closer to her "I love you. I love you so so much and I know you don't believe me right now because of the things I said to you earlier but I'm so sorry and I know you don't believe that right now either but it's true. You know me Caroly, you know I'd never do anything to purposely hurt you. I was just frustrated and stressed and I know it's no excuse, just please please believe me. You know me better than anyone." I said slowly getting closer to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. She hugged me back and I let out a sigh of relief. She slowly stopped crying so hard and I pulled away looking in her eyes. I kissed her tear stained cheeks softly, slowly making my way to her lips. I looked at her before I kissed her, her eyes were already closed. I leaned in slowly and kissed her, letting her know I love her very much and my feelings haven't changed towards her.

I rested my hands on her waist and hers were around my neck. We deepened the kiss, your tongues exploring each other's mouths. She ran her hands threw my hair, lightly tugging on it "Baby I don't want to if you don't-""I want to Omar, I want to" she said against my lips.

I picked her up and brought her to the bed. I laid her down kissing her neck slowly and passionately. She lifted my shirt over my head tossing it to the floor. Her hands ran down my chest in a soothing and loving way "I love you" she mumbled so quietly that I barely even heard her "I love you and I'm sorry" I mumbled against her neck.

I lifted her shirt and tossed it to the floor. My hands caressed her boobs lightly and she let out a throaty moan. I kissed her again. She flipped us over, straddling me. She kissed down my neck and started undoing my pants. She took them off with ease alongside my boxers.

I flipped us back over and took her pants and underwear off "Omar I need you" she said looking into my eyes. I nodded my head and lined myself up with her entrance "I love you" I said once again before pushing into her slowly. I watched as her face softened as she adjusted to my size a little. I pushed in and out of her slowly until we both reached our highs.

"I love you Omar and I forgive you" she said from beside me taking my hand in hers "I love you Caroly"