Oscar imagine for Karla

Hope you like it :)

"Be ready at 8" Oscar said walking by my locker "What for" I yelled down the hall "Our first date" he yelled back not even turning around. My lips formed into a big smile. I couldn't wait for tonight, my first official date with Oscar Enestad. We've been 'dating' for a few weeks now but we've never been on our first date.

-After school-

I ran up to my room and headed straight to my closet, trying to find something to wear. Skirt and crop top? No. Jeans and t-shirt? No, to casual. A dress? Mmmmh yes. I looked threw my dresses and found a simple black one, it wasn't to revealing nor was it to fancy, it was like casual-classy. I slipped it on and re-touched up my make up from today. 7:45 only 20 minutes before Oscar got here. I slipped on some black vans and made my way downstairs, grabbing my phone and purse.

I heard the door bell ring 'must be Oscar' I mumbled to myself. When I got to the door I was surprised to see that it wasn't Oscar, it was one of my friends, Cody "Hey Karla! You look beautiful!" He smiled to me "Hi Cody and thank you" I smiled back. We stood there for a minute "Oh right! Um come in" I said blushing "I was wondering if you hade the homework from science I could borrow I forgot mine" he asked "Of course let me go get it" I said before heading up the stairs. When I came back down Cody wasn't the only one standing in my door way "Karla" Oscar said clenching he's jaw "Hey Oscar" I smiled "Here Cody, I hope you understand the writing it might be a little messy" I laughed handing him the packet of papers "If I don't it will give me an excuse to call you" he smiled at me "Well I should be letting you too get back to whatever you had planed, see you later Karla. Bye Oscar" he said walking out the door. Oscar and I just stood there, in silence. He kept clenching and unclenching he's jaw "You okay?" I questioned him "Yeah just fine. Let's go" he said shortly walking out the door to he's car. The car ride was silent. We got to the restaurant and Oscar parked the car. Before he could get out I stopped him "Is it going to be like this all night?" I asked him "Like what" he said not even looking at me "Did I do something?"
"No"
"Then why are you acting so weird"
"I'm not acting weird" he breath threw he's nose "Yes you are and quite frankly if you're not going to change your attitude then I want to go home" I firmly said "And go hang out with Cody" Oscar said making a face "Is that what your problem is?!" I laughed "Your jealous of Cody" I laughed more "Why are you laughing" Oscar said looking confused "Because you're jealous of Cody" I said calming down "Oscar why are you jealous of Cody" I asked looking over and him "I saw the way he looked at you! It made me mad" he said pulling on he's hair "Oscar look at me, I don't care about Cody, I mean I care about him as a friend that's it. I only have eyes for you Oscar, you're the only boy I notice" I said taking he's hand "Good cause I'm the only boy your aloud to look at" he teased "Well I guess we won't be going into the restaurant there might be boys in there" I teased back "As long as you keep your eyes on me we'll be fine" he winked and I laughed "Now c'mon, let's go eat. I'll even let you have ice cream afterwards" he smiled.