Oscar imagine for Carin

hope you like it :) so sorry on how late this is

"I wanna take you out, like, now" Oscar chuckled leaned up against my doorframe "Why?" I questioned sitting up on my bed "Because it's a beautiful day out and I want to hang with my girl" he started walking towards me "And where would we be going?" I said as he leaned over top of me both hands on either side of me "Everywhere and anywhere" his breath hit across my face "Sounds good" I said and leaned up and gave him a short kiss "Ready?" he said standing up fully holding out a hand for me "Always" I smirked taking his hand.

"Can we got to the beach?" I asked turning towards him in the car "That's where you wanna go?" he asked glancing over at me quickly "Yeah" I kissed his cheek "Then that's where we'll go" he said placing his hand on my inner thigh.

"It's always so pretty here" I mumbled holding his hand in mine as he parked the car "You really love the beach don't you?" he giggled getting out of the car "How can I not?" I smiled taking his hand in mine again as we walked to the water "It's sooo pretty" I sighed "Not as pretty as you Carin" I blushed a deep red color and buried my head into his chest. He laughed.

It was about 11 and no one else was on the beach but us. We were just lying there looking up at the stars "There so beautiful" he said mesmerized "I know" I said turning my head to look at him "I love you Oscar" I whispered. He turned his head towards me "I love you too Carin" he whispered back. Ileaned in and kissed him. It went from a slow passionate kiss to a ruff lust filled one.

I got on top of him straddling his waist. He rested his hands on my waist moving them in a circular motion. I slowly started undoing his shit "Are you sure you want to do this here" he mumbled against my lips "Yes" I simply said moving my lips down to his neck.

He put his hands up my shirt grasping my boobs and squeezing them lightly making me moan. He unclasped my bra and pushed me up slightly so that he could take my shirt and bra off. I used this opportunity to slide his shirt off too "I want to do this slow okay?" Oscar asked flipping us over, his hands on my jeans. I nodded. He slipped off my pants and underwear, my naked self laying on the cold sand beneath me.

His knees were on either side of me. I reached for his pants and undid them never breaking eye contact. It was as if we were speaking without words. There was a certain tension building between us, a good one.

He stood up and pulled them down alongside his boxers . He looked down at me "You're so beautiful, I hope you know that" he said coming back down to me, inches away from me "You tell me that every day" I said getting closer to him, our noses touching "And every day I believe you" I whisper kissing him. Our lips moved in perfect sync and our tongs danced together.

For as long as we've been together, I thought we had done all our first, but we hadn't. Tonight was a first for us. The first time we would take it slow while having sex. The first time we actually had put deep emotion into sex. And I personally couldn't get enough.

He kissed down towards my neck, his hands roaming my body as if it would be the last time he would ever touch me. My hands were on his back holding him tightly as if he would vanish into thin air.

"I want you" I mumbled taking his head in my hands "I need you" I whispered looking into his eyes. He nodded and lined himself up with my entrance. He looked me straight in the eyes as he pushed into. I closed my eyes as the pleasure took over, I let out a moan.

I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him and he pushed in and out of me. We both let out a numerus amount of moans and for a moment I forgot that we were on a beach and I was laying on cold sand.

"I can't hold on much longer" I told him moaning loudly "Baby look at me" he said picking his sweaty hand and lifting my chin. I opened my eyes and looked at him "Come on three k?" I nodded "1-2-3" we both let out our orgasms.

After a few minutes, Oscar laid down beside me. We were in the same position we were in a few minutes ago. Only now we were extremely naked and catching our breath.