Omar imagine for jessica

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

I hope you like it :)

"Hey Omar" I said into the phone "Hey baby" he said "I miss you" I added "Yeah? Well I think you should look outside" he said hanging up the phone. I got out of my bed and ran to my window. There he was, standing there looking up at me. I ran down the hall to the door and opened it running into Omar's open arms "I missed you too" he laughed hugging me tightly. We let go of each other after a while and went inside "Where are your parents?" Omar questioned leading me to my room "They went to some friends house for the night" I said closing the door behind us "Then I guess I picked the right night to come and surprise you" He winked "I guess you did" I said warping my arms around he's neck "You know what I missed most about you well I was gone on tour Jessica?" Omar questioned putting he's arms around my waist pulling me closer "What would that be?" I questioned back "I missed your neck" he said placing tiny kisses to my jaw until he got to my neck, were he slowly sucked on the skin leaving a mark "But i also missed your touch on my skin" he took one of he's hands and traced the outline of my jaw "but I mostly missed your lips pressed against mine" he said pressing he's lips to mine. I played with he's hair making him moan. He put both of he's hands up my shirt, telling me he wanted it off. We broke the kiss for a second to remove both are shirts. Are lips found each other again and Omar brought us to my bed were he laid us down. I brought my lips to he's neck kissing it softly. I brought my hands to he's pants unbuttoning the button and sliding them off. He pulled back from my assault on he's neck to undo my pants and slide them off along side my underwear. I was left there with just my bra on and him with he's boxers on "Damn you're beautiful Jessica" Omar said getting back on top of me kissing down my neck until he got to the edge of my bra "Time for this to go" he said. I arch my back to make it easier for him to take it off. Once it was off he threw it to the floor next to all are other close. He grasped one of my boobs into he's hand squeezing it. I let out a moan. He's other hand found itself near my head for him to support himself "Omar stop teasing" I wined "Eager are we Jessica?" He smirked kissing me for a short second before removing he's boxers, exposing he's hard member. He spread open my legs not losing eye contact with me "Ready?" He asked putting on a condom. I nodded. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in. I closed my eyes adjusting to he's size. He soon started to thrust into me at a slow pace "Omar" I moaned as he quickened he's thrusts going faster and faster "Omar!" I yelled. My hands found themselves on he's back scratching it "Jessica" He moaned closing he's eyes resting he's head in my neck. This went one for a few minutes before we both reached are highs "I'm gonna-" "Go a head baby girl" he said cutting me off. We both released at the same time. Omar rolled off of me. The only sound to be heard was the sound of mine and Omar's heavy breathing. After we both gained back are breath Omar took the blanket from underneath us and put it over us. I cuddled up to he's side and drew little shapes on he's chest "I love you Jessica, I hope you know that" he said looking down at me "And I love you Omar, I hope you know that" I said looking up at him and kissing him.