Felix imagine for Lydia

Hope you like it :)

"Felix!" I happily said threw the phone "Hi" he simply said with no emotion "What are you doing?" I asked fiddling with the T.V remote "Nothing" he said still no emotion apparent "Well do you want to come over?" I asked "No" he said bitterly "Oh...Why not?" I asked "Because I'm tired" he said hanging up the phone 'that didn't go as expected' I thought to myself hanging up the phone and continued to watch T.V but I couldn't really focus on the it because I was still thinking about how Felix seemed so cold towards me on the phone. He never talks to me like that even when he's had a bad day.

It was about 6:30 PM now and the whole Felix thing was really bothering, I'm probably blowing things out of proportion but I figured that I would go over to his house and make sure he was okay.

I got to Felix's house and it looked like none was home but him. I walked up the steps to his door and knocked. After a few minutes he answered the door "Hey" I said with a smile "I told you I was tired Lydia" he sighed frustrated "I was just coming over to see if everything was okay.." I stated starting to feel as if this wasn't a good idea "I'm fine. You can leave now" he said about to close the door "Did I do something?" I asked realizing that he really didn't want me here "Yeah actually you did do something" he said "And if you don't know what you did then leave" "Are you breaking up with me" I asked my voice cracking. He didn't say anything "What did I do Felix? I don't know what I did" I said holding the door so that he wouldn't close it "I know you're secret Lydia! I know you don't love me! You only love the fame" he yelled "Excuse me?!" I said. I didn't want to cry anymore now I wanted to punch someone in the face "You heard me!" he yelled "Yeah I did and I better have heard you wrong Sandman!" I yelled "Well if you heard that you're only with me for the fame then you heard correctly" "How dare you say that to me!" I yelled louder "How dare you tell me I'm in this for the fame?! Where the fuck did you get that idea!" I continued to yell still standing on his door step "The fans Lydia! That's what they've been telling me for the past 3 day!" he yelled "Oh my god Felix! You're talking their side on this? You didn't think to come to me first? No you just jump to conclusions cause I mean they always tell the truth right Felix? Especially when it comes to a girl that they don't like dating their fav" I yelled. I couldn't believe he actually believed them and not me "Well what the hell did you want me to do Lydia?! I got told you didn't love me and you only want me for the fame" "You were supposed to come to me! You were supposed to ask me, your girlfriend! The one you're actually in the relationship with! If you really don't know me that much Felix, to the point where you actually believe that I don't love you, than this relationship isn't what I thought" I said my voice cracking yet again near the end. I turned around walking back towards my car "Lydia wait" he said walking out side "What" I said bitterly "I'm sorry- I didn't know what to do" he said "Don't even try to apologize" I said shaking my head "You know I get the hole relationship with the fans and I support it and I love it but there are some things that, that you can't lean on them for, you're fans are great Felix but they don't like me and their constantly making up rumors to break us up and I guess they worked this time because you don't love me anymore" I said calmly "I do love you Lydia how can you say that" he said hurt "How could you say I didn't love you" I stated back "I-" "save it for someone who cares" I said cutting him off "You care!" he yelled "I don't! I have no more energy to care Felix" I said getting into my car.

I made it home to an empty and went up to my room. It was 8 PM now and after that fight I was exhausted. I put my pajamas on that consisted of one of Felix's shirts and underwear. I know I shouldn't be hearing his shirts especially because I don't know if we're still dating.

I crawled into bed trying to find a comfy position but was failing miserably

Next morning

I woke up tired but I couldn't sleep anymore. I got out of bed to see little rose petals on my floor leading out the door "What the hell" I said out loud. I could see a little piece of paper stuck to my door so I walked over to it. The note was written in Felix's handwriting, it said; "I'm sorry, please let me make it up to you.. I love you" I kept the note in my hand and continued to follow the rose petals all the way to the doors of the kitchen, I stop for a moment still not sure If I wanted to go in or not. I could smell something cooking and it smelt good. I stood at the doorway where I could see Felix cooking. He was extremely concentrated in cooking, what seemed to be pancakes. I stood there watching him for a minute before he turned around and saw me "Good morning" he smiled nervously "Good morning" I said looking down to my feet realizing that I wasn't wearing any pants. My cheeks went red "umh I'll be right back" I said running up to my room to put leggings on.

I walked back to the kitchen where Felix was now putting food on two plated "Here you can come sit at the table" he said looking up at me for a short second before putting the plates down on the table. I nodded my head walking over to the table. Felix sat in front of me.

I looked at my plate to find sausage, potatoes and heart shaped pancakes that were a little deformed "You made heart pancakes for me?" I asked looking up at him "Yeah" he smiled "Thank you" I said sincerely.

We ate in silence, neither one of us knowing what we should say. Felix picked up our dishes and put them in the sink coming back over to the table "How did you sleep" I asked "I umh didn't" he said looking down "How did you sleep?" he asked me "Not so good" I said "You should get some rest Felix" I told him "No" he said shaking his head "I have this ole day planed out if you're willing to come with me" he said looking up to me "Felix you don't need to make this up to me" "But I do Lydia! I accused you of something I know wasn't true" he said "Felix, baby, you've made it up to me okay. You coming here and making me breakfast, proved to me that you were stupid but you realized you mistake, baby I love you" I told him kneeling in front of him "I feel like I need to do more" I said tears falling from his eyes "Baby look at me, you don't need to do more but if you really feel like you have to do more you can but first you need to sleep" I told him wiping his tears away "C'mon Felix lets go sleep" I told him standing up and taking his hand. I brought him to my room and we both got into my bed. He pulled me close to him. My head rested on his chest, our legs tangled themselves together and is hand was around my waist "I love you Felix" I said kissing his cheek "I love you Lydia" he said closing his eyes, his embrace tightening around me. We soon both feel asleep. In the arms of one and other. I love Felix with all my heart and I could never stay mad at him especially when he goes out of his way to prove to me that he's sorry