Omar Rudberg||My dork

My dork

"Take my hand and follow me" he said walking in front of me and reaching out he's hand for me to grab which I took "Where are we going?" I questioned. There weren't many places we could go at 12 AM on a Wednesday "Somewhere" he said looking straight a head. We walked in silence for a few minutes until we made it to a building "Omar what are we doing here?" I questioned as he started climbing up the lather leading the roof "I guess you'll just have to come found out" he said winking at me. When we got to the top, it was breath taking. You could see all of Stockholm from up here. All the lights from the houses that still had sleepless souls in them "This is beautiful Omar" I stated walking to were Omar was sitting "I know right. It's beautiful" he said intertwining our fingers once I sat down.

I looked up at he's flawless complexion and smiled to myself. This boys right here was mine and only mine. He was my sweet talker. I was he's and he was mine and I don't exactly know what I did to get so lucky but I'm so thankful I did it. He would teach me new things everyday. Thing about life or just as simple as smiling at little things. I enjoyed life "Y/N" Omar giggled "You're staring" he continued laughing. I looked down trying to hide my reddened cheeks. Omar was such a simple soul, he was so laid back. He just enjoyed life and lived in the moment making every single second count. I wished many times so be able to live like he did. He just seems so care free "Tell me what you're thinking about gorgeous" Omar said snapping me out of my thoughts "Nothing really just a little bit of everything" I said looking out at the beautiful skyline "Are you thinking of me?" He questioned winking at me "Maybe I am Maybe I'm not who know" I said smirking at him "Are you thinking about me?" I continued to question "Baby I'm always thinking about you it's not even a question" he stated. I smiled "Well if you really must know, yes I was thinking about you. I was thinking about how lucky I was to have the most amazing guy in the hole world at my finger tips ready to do anything for me" I said leaning my head in he's shoulder "And I was thinking of a beautiful goddess that has me wrapped around her finger and I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else but with her" he said leaning he's head on mine "Well I must meet this beautiful goddess you speak of and challenger the to a fight" I said with the best British accent I could do "I'll have to introduce you to her one day" he said making me laugh "In fact I can show you her right now" he said pulling out he's phone. He flicked the screen up revealing the cameras, he flipped to the inner lens on he's phone "See her? Do you see my beautiful goddess?" He questioned pointing to me on the screen "Yes I do see her. But my eye is on the beautiful young boy right there that as somehow stolen my heart" I said pointing to him on he's phone "Well isn't this just the most beautiful couple out there" he said barely above a whisper "He's they are" I said in a whispered tone looking at him. He then snapped a picture of us looking at each other "Now this, this is going on Instagram and is also going to be my new lock screen" he said pointing at the picture. I shook my head at him, he was such a dork sometimes. But he was my dork.