Robbers || OG Molander

Robbers

"So what's the plan" I asked my boyfriend OG wiping my sweaty hands on my black jeans "We get the money and get the hell out of there" He explained making sure nobody was around to hear or see us "What if we get-" I started to say but got cut off "We don't" OG said looking me dead in the eyes. I take in a shaky breath before nodding my head. I've never done this before but OG? Well he's done this many times. No wonder he's not scared shitless of getting caught "Ready?" He asked looking around one last time before we took off into the small gas station "As ready as I'll ever be" I said pulling down on my mask "Let's go" he said pulling down he's mask and getting up. I follow close behind. OG looks at me one last time making sure I'm okay before pushing open the door, heading directly to the cash register "HANDS UP NOW" OG yells towards the man behind the cash. I turn my back towards OG and deal with the costumer in the small store section "That goes for you guys to" I said holding my gun up towards them. They all do as we said and put there hands up "All the money in the bag NOW" OG said to the man. The man didn't protest and began putting all the money in the bag. After he'd finished putting the money in the bag he gave it back to OG "Have a nice day " I proceed to say towards everyone "Time to go" OG whispered in my ear. I nodded and put my gun down and we both ran towards the door.

We made it out of the store and took are masks off still running. When we got into the busy streets off New York, a good distance away from the gas station, we started walking, fitting into the crowd. OG intertwined our fingers together calming me down some what. I was still in shock. We just robbed a gas station full of people! I was now a criminal! I wonder how OG felt the first time he robbed a place. I wonder how he felt the first time he realized he was now a criminal. I looked up to look at him. He was looking straight ahead. He looked beautiful. He always looked beautiful.

We went up a few stairs and then down a small and narrow hallway until we came to our hotel room. I unlocked the door and we both walked in. OG set the bag on one of the beds and sat on the the other. I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath "How are you feeling" He's said looking towards me " Good. I'm doing good. What about you" I said looking back at him "I'm not the one who needs to be asked that" he said leaning back on the bed. I pushed myself off the wall and made my way towards him, laying down beside him "How did you feel the first time you robbed a place" I asked looking over towards him "I was nervous,scared. Much like you were." He said turning he's head to look at me "I bet you did a better job then me though" I said looking down. He intertwine our fingers together yet again which made me smile "You did great baby. You did better then I did my first time. You looked like a natural, like you've done it a thousand times before" he proceeded to say making me look up and meet the most beautiful eyes in the world "Well I did learn from the best" I said smiling "That you did" he said laughing.

I proceeded to kiss he's nose and then he's cheek and the corner of he's mouth. He pulled me on to him so that I was now straddling he's waist. I leaned down so that our faces were only a few inches apart "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" he said taking in my appearance "You might have once or twice in the past" I said smirking at him "Well then, you're beautiful Y/F/N" he said getting closer to me "Absolutely stunning" he said closing the distance between us.