F.S|| Smoking Kills

Smoking Kills

"Smoking kills you know" I said to the boy leaned up against the wall "Does it look like I care?" he asked blowing out smoke "You don't care about anything" I sighed crossing the street "That's not true" he defended putting out his cigarette "Of course it's true you're Felix Sandman. You're known for not caring about anything or anyone" I said walking up the street with him "Then why are you here? Why am I here with you if I don't care about anything or anyone?" "Oh c'mon Felix you don't care about me, I know that" I laughed "Then why am I dating you?" he asked looking generally confused "I don't know, there's probably some alternative reason for it"

He sighed pulling another cigarette out "You just had one of those" "Sooo?" he said lighting it "Those things kill you know" I said frustrated "I know, it's only the second time tonight you've told me that" he yelled "You know I hate it when you smoke" I said calmly "Yeah well you have no say in what I do Y/N, weather you hate it or not it's MY life" I said blowing smoke into my face "You know what? Fuck you" I said crossing the street once again heading home "Fuck you to!" he yelled at me.

Stupid Sandman always making me feel like the bad person in this relationship. I'm just trying to keep him around a little longer, between the fighting, the drinking and the smoking he will eventually die and not from natural causes either. I just love him

Stupid Y/N always right about everything "Quit smoking. Stop drinking so much. Quit fighting with people that are bigger than you" shut up it's my life jesus if I want to do everything that's bad for me just let me!

I hate how much she loves me, I don't deserve it. The way that she looks at me and the way that she cares about me. She's just amazing and she's mine. She doesn't even believe me when I saw I care about her but I love her.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and someone walked it. I didn't bother to look up I could already smell the cigarette "Y/N" "What" I said sternly "I'm sorry" now that's a new one, he's never said that before "I'll quit smoking and drinking and fighting" he said. I motioned for him to come lay with me on the bed. He made his way over laying down with me "I-I love-""I know" I cooed stocking his hair "I have to say it" he whispered "No you don't Felix I know" I whispered back kissing his head "I love you" he said taking my breath away "We've been together 1 year and 2 months and I've never told you that I loved you" he said looking up at me "You didn't have too, I knew you loved me. I knew it was hard for you to say those words but you showed me every day that you loved me" I said smiling "You're too good for me Y/N" he said kissing me passionately

"You don't have to quit smoking and drinking and stuff, you know if you really want to keep doing that stuff I won't stop you" I sighed "I want to, I want to be around long enough to marry you" he whispered taking my hand in his "You mean that?" I questioned a smile spreading "Yeah I do" he smiled back. I kissed again mumbling a quick I love you before your lips connected.