Olly imagine for Chhavi

Hope you like it :)

"Soooooo there's this fair Saturday" Olly said walking up to my locker "Annnnnd?" I questioned closing my locket leaning up on it "Well Chhavi I wanted to know if you wanted to go" he shyly smiled "Well let me think about it" I smirked pretending to look at my imaginary calendar "Looks like I'm free Saturday" I said taking his hand and leading him down the hall "So you'll go with me?" he asked smiling "Of course I said kissing his cheek "Great! I'll pick you up at 2. Gotta run see you later" he said quickly kissing the top of my head running of too class.

Saturday

It's currently 12 and I was getting ready for my date with Olly. I had already showered and my hair was almost dry. I decided to wear something simple, a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans and a white flowy top. I applied light makeup and left my hair natural.

It was about 1:30 by now and Olly had already texted me saying that he was on his way.

I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and opened the door "Hey beautiful" Olly said winking at me "Hey handsome" I winked back causing him to laugh "Ready?" he asked turning to leave "Yup" I simply said before closing the door to the house.

"We're here!" He exclaimed excitedly. I looked out the window to see the fair with many people scattered around the park. It was next to a beach which was really amazing "This place looks so cool" I exclaimed turning my attention over to him "Duhhhh that's why I brought you here" he smirked opening his door running to my side of the car opening my door "Why thank you kind sir" I said in a British accent "You're welcome me lady" he said mimicking my accent sticking his hand out for me to take.

We made it into the fair and started to look around to see which ride we wanted to do first "That one!" I said pointing to a big wheel "Let's go princess" he said taking my hand

"We're next I said excitedly" waiting for the guy to let us on. Olly put his hands on my hips pulling me close to him resting his chin on my shoulder "I love you Chhavi" he whispered. I turned around so that I was now facing him "I love you Olly" I whispered before leaning in and kissing him "Next" the guy yelled making Olly and I pull away.

We got on the ride and it slowly started to go up "You can see everything from up here" I said looking around us "It's beautiful" I continued "Not as beautiful as you" Olly whispered putting an arm around me kissing my cheek " The sun is starting to set" I said has we made it to the top of the wheel "It's a pretty amazing view" he said "It is" I complied. We soon got off the ride and went to get some food

"Let's go to the beach" Olly said after throwing our trash away. I nodded my head following him to the beach.

"Olly stop! OMG STOP" I yelled running away from him "C'mon Chhavi! You don't want to go for a swim he said catching up to me picking me up and bringing me to the water "Olly put me down!" I said holding on to him tight "Okay then" he said with a smug grin letting too of me having me land in the water "I'm going to kill you" I said pulling him deeper into the water. We both started laughed splashing each other with water. We eventually stopped splashing each other once we were completely socked "Shit" I mumbled to myself once I realized that it was a bad idea to wear a white shirt.. "What?" he asked looking confused "My shirt.. It's ummm, completely see threw now" I said embarrassed "Well you look very sexy" Olly said making his way over to me " Well I can guaranty that you won't be the only male looking at me when we leave here" I mumbled looking down at my shirt pulling it away from my body having it hang really low "Hey I'm the only male who can look at you" he said wrapping his arms around me "You're the only male I want to be looking at me" I said looking up at him "Good" he whispered leaning in to kiss me. I did the same as him having our lips connect and move in perfect sync. I pulled away leaning my fore head on his "I absolutely love you" I said looking at him threw my lashes "I absolutely love you" he said back brushing strands of my wet hair out of my face "You're absolutely beautiful too"