Felix imagine for Annie B.

Hope you like it :)

My family and I just moved to Sweden a few weeks ago and now its my first day of school. I didn't really know anyone here so hopefully today I'll meet some new people.

I walked up the steps of the school, I was a little early. Classes started in 15 minutes which means that I had time to find my locket and my class. There were a few people in the hallways who kinda stared at me not knowing the unfamiliar face.

I made it threw the hole day not having much of a problem, I found all of my classes okay and everyone seemed nice. I even made a few friends. I was looking down at my schedule to see what my classes were tomorrow when I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry" I said to the person "Don't worry about it" the person said, I looked up to see that it was a boy.... a very attractive boy "You're new here aren't you?" he asked lifting an eyebrow "Uh yeah" I smiled "Felix Sandman" he said putting out a hand "Annie Byford" I said shaking his hand "Annie" he whispered looking at me. I just stood there awkwardly "What are you doing tonight?" he asked smiling that adorable smile "Nothing I don't think" I said "Has anyone showed you around Sweden yet?" "No" I simply said "Would you like to see it" he grinned "If you like, I'll take you to dinner and show you around" "Like a.... date" I smiled "Yeah like a date" he laughed "I'd love that" I said "Are you doing anything right now? We could take the bus down town and right now" he suggested "Yeah that sounds nice, let me just call my mom and tell her"

"Hellooo ladies and gentleman, I'm your guide Mr.Sandman but you, pretty girl, can call me Felix" he said making me laugh as we walked down the busy streets of Sweden "Here we have a small café" he said pointing to it " I plane our second date to be there" he winked "Second date?" I lifted an eyebrow "Yeah, I mean only if you want there to be a second date" he said nervous " I think that there will be a second date" I laughed. I barely even knew this boy and I already knew that he was something special