Oscar imagine for Alexa

I hope you like it :)

"Heyyyyy" My best friend, Vicki voice rang through the phone "Whassup" I answered back leaning on the headboard of my bed "Nothing, I was wondering if you could come to this camp fire with me?" She questioned "Where and why?" I answered "My place because it will be fun" she said "Okay I'll be over in 10" I said getting up "Well that was easy I didn't even have to mention that Oscar would be here" she mumble "What?!" I said freezing "C'mon Alexa! I know you've had a crush on him forever and I know for a fact he likes you so I invited him" she explained "I hate you I hope you know that" I said back to her "AWW how cute I love you too. See you in a few!" She said before hanging up the phone 'What have I gotten myself into' I mumbled before looking myself over in the mirror. Ripped jeans, white shirt with a flannel around my waist. I looked good. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I walked towards the back of the house were the fire was. The first person I noticed was Oscar, he was laughing with some of he's friends "Dude you're drooling" Vicki said coming towards me "What no I'm not!" I said walking away "Sure" Vicki said enthusiastically "Just, c'mon lets go to the fire" i mumbled walking towards the fire and sitting on one of the logs set in front of it. Vicki went to sit on another log even though there was room for her to sit beside me "Is somebody sitting there?" Somebody questioned. The voice sounded familiar "No" I simply said not bothering looking who it was "Haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" The boy said. I finally decided to look up and see who it was "Oscar" was all I said "that's me" Oscar said chucking "Sorry I didn't know it was you" I said putting my hands over my cheeks to try and hide the blush forming on my cheeks "It's okay" He said smiling pulling my hands away from my face "Don't do that, you're hiding your beautiful face" Oscar said looking into my eyes "I have a question for you" he said looking to the grown "What?" I asked still looking at him. Damn he was beautiful "I was wondering-" "Dude play us a song!" I guy said cutting Oscar off "I don't have my guitar" he replied looking up at the guy "But I do " the guy answered handing him the guitar "Okay then" Oscar answered taking the guitar and started to strum it. He turn a little towards me and started to play Could you be the one by Sammy Wilk. Has he sang he looked at me right in the eyes, has if he was singing the song to me.

When the song finished everybody clapped, has did I. Oscar put the guitar down and turned back towards me "Now about that question" he laughed causing me to laugh "I've liked you for a long time Alexa and I don't know if you feel the same but- Will you Alexa Hugill be my girlfriend?" He questioned looking into my eyes. I sat there wide eyed before nodding my head yes "Yes Oscar. I've liked you for a while too!" I said hugging him "What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked pulling away "Nothing" "I'll pick you up at 8 be ready" Oscar said kissing my cheek making butterflies explode in my stomach "I'll be ready"