Unsealed

Behind multiple buildings, clustered together, wires tangled together, following downward into an alleyway cut between a ruined building on the far side of a small town

Behind multiple buildings, clustered together, wires tangled together, following downward into an alleyway cut between a ruined building on the far side of a small town. Poles and lampposts twisted in bent angles, that looked like a puzzle piece if you looked hard enough from the road.

In the bottom of an old brick building that hasn't been used in over a couple of decades, a small crackling of embers erupted from under a old bamboo rug. The rug instantly lit up in bright dancing flames that could be reflected in gold.

Once the rug was burnt into nothing but ashes which were swept away by a breeze from the windows, a ring of gold digits were decorated all over the flooring. It's strange letters lighting up in gold flames. As the flames grew, a clawed hand slowly began to take shape. The flaming hand reached out from the ground and upwards towards the broken ceiling that had a giant hole in it, showcasing the burning sunlight.

It was almost like the flaming figure was in a spotlight.

As the flaming figure climbed out of the glowing sigil, the room erupted in a warm glow. Flowers blooming almost everywhere the figure looked.

Golden Flowers sprouting on golden vines that reached out to her in a warm welcome.

The flames calmed down to only a few embers from the figure's long golden hair that seemed almost impossible to tame. Her violet eyes gleamed when the sunlight touched them. She glanced down at her now nude body to see multiple tattooed seals covering every inch of her body.

'Clothes...'

With a flick of her wrist, her body erupted into flames once again and vanished just as it appeared. What it left was her body covered in silk robes that were adorned in gold decorations.

Taking a step outside she noticed multiple things had changed in the mortal world.

"I've been unleashed from that dreadful prison..." she glanced down at her tattooed arms with a frown, "Well, partially... It seems like my powers are somewhat sealed away still..." Glancing around she looked up to the sky above with a soft smile.

A soft breeze ruffled her golden locks with a gentle toss to the side, "My mother seems to already know of my situation... I'm sure she'll announce Longnu and Shancai of my appearance in the Mortal World." She muttered to herself.

As she had followed a dirt road up a hill, she almost let out a gasp at the sudden scenery in front of her.

Beautiful cities lining the sky and ground, as brides almost flowed upwards like branches off a oak tree. The sounds that kept erupting from the place would cause even her a headache if she didn't get used to it soon.

Her eyes softened just a smidge as she remembered a certain friend of hers that had exceptional hearing senses that far surpassed her own. Though just the thought of what happened to him brought a frown to her petite face.