The Child of Entertainment

"Why do I not want to cross paths with the Demon Fox King

"Why do I not want to cross paths with the Demon Fox King....?" MK chuckled nervously.

Jinhua just ruffled the boy's hair playfully, "That is but a wise decision coming from our stubborn and reckless MK."

"Stubborn and reckless!? Aren't those bad traits??" MK gasped dramatically, "What are some good traits??"

Jinhua tapped her chin in thought even though she had already knew them. She just wanted to make them wait a bit in anticipation, "Well if I had to give you some positive points they would be...."

Mei leaned over MK using all her weight and waved her hand frantically, "OO! Oo! Do me next!"

Tang just chuckled and sat back in his chair silently, "You teens are so hyper around Lady Jinhua. I'm almost amazed she could put up with you two."

"I would say you have a very optimistic thinking process, and that your smile always brings me joy." Jinhua brought the boy in and gave him a side hug.

MK let out a small gasp, his eyes brightening up in happiness at the answer. He couldn't help but let out a bright smile of his own, "That's... Kinda sweet...." He chuckled with flushed cheeks, while he leaned into the hug comfortably.

"Me next!! Me next!!" Mei slid in on the other side of Jinhua, her own arms wrapped around her snug.

Running her hand through the young teenage girl's locks, Jinhua hummed in thought, "You have a bad habit of overthinking things sometimes when they're about yourself... And your way too obsessed with how people think of you."

Mei gasped dramatically, "It hurts...! So... Many... Wounds..." She leaned over limply on Jinhua's lap with her tongue sticking out.

"But with the positive traits, it would be the loyalty you have for your friends and your ongoing drive to protect them."

"Awwee yeah! That's my bestie!" MK raised a hand to high-five them and Mei gave him one without hesitation, "Would through hands without hesitation!" She huffed with a dangerous grin on her face.

Tang started chuckling nervously from how the conversation started turning to, "H-How about we change the subject and continue with the story...??"

MK and Mei instantly sat up at the mention of the story. Their eyes glowing in awe at how far the story has came.

"What happens next!? Do you fight one of The Great Sage's past foes!?"

"I bet they fight another enemy of Princess Iron Fan...! No way would she actually give them a favor after that crazy mess!"

"Ooooo! I have some theories!! What if- They go across the Spider sisters??"

"The spider sisters...???"

"Yeah! Like the name Silk Ridge doesn't ring any red flags for you!?"

MK tilted his head, then answered with a blank face, "No."