Bull Family's Attack

Leaning against a broad chest, Jinhua twiddled with red scarf that wrapped itself comfortably around Macaque's neck

Leaning against a broad chest, Jinhua twiddled with red scarf that wrapped itself comfortably around Macaque's neck. A sigh of content leaving her as she glanced over at Ren's now peaceful form.

"I wish this peace would last forever..." She muttered softly.

A hand gingerly trailed circles over her shoulder to soothe her, "As do I, my love, but we both know that the peace won't last forever..." He whispered quietly, his face smothered in her blonde locks.

Jinhua let out a small whine that, "I know full well..." She closed her eyes to relinquish in the simian's warm fur while she could.

Slashing the robot bull horizontally, it's head was cleanly cut off with one strike of Jinhua's sword.

Her head whipping in the direction of her home as she saw Macaque stand out on the porch. He carried a sleepy Ren in his arms as he and the child waved Jinhua goodbye.

Jinhua's battle facade softened at the sight as she waved back to them. With that she hurried down the street after seeing Macaque put up a strong enough barrier around the house during this attack from the Bull Family.

Using the buildings as launching pads, She rushed across the area with a blade in hand as her boots clicked against the cement blocks.

Screams erupted around the city, as the bull bots continued to rain havoc across the streets.

Houses were torn down and burned as restaurants and shops were ransacked and destroyed.

The people were either knocked out or killed where they stood.

Gritting her teeth, Jinhua rushed forward and sliced down a group of bots that tried to grab hold of a group of high school girls who were probably just trying to get home.

"Go and get to safety!" She hollered as she dodged a swipe from an oncoming robot.

The girls yelled out their thanks in a hurry and ran for their lives.

Twisted around a kick that was thrown her way, Jinhua elbowed the bull and sent it flying straight into another. She leaned to the right as another tried to grab her from behind, she pulled it's arm right her shoulder and slammed the boy right into its ally. She sent a side kick to another and punched another clone.

Letting out a huff of breathe, Jinhua felt a wild grin stretched across her face at the oncoming wave of robots marching her way.

"Seems that bastard wants to get rid of the competition early in the game...!" She hollered a hearty laugh, "BRING IT ON—!!" With that she swung her sword down from across her shoulder and slashed it down upon a row of robot clones.