Princess Iron Fan's Arrival

Mei and MK were dancing around each other almost like they were playing out the whole fight between Jinhua and the Jaded-Face Princess

Each holding a stick they had grabbed from outside, using them as fake swords as they just lightly tapped their sticks together with playful smirks.

"You think you can defeat the most beautiful, gorgeous, and seeexxxieeeessst, Fox princess this mortal realm has ever seen!?" MK acted out the role of the Jaded-Face Princess with a high pitched tone in his voice, while bashing his lashes.

Mei just snorted and recomposed herself before going back into character, "Pssh—! You think your the prettiest demon around, well think again, bitch! 'Cuz no you ain't!" Mei snapped her fingers at each word for the last sentence, sassily.

MK let out a loud long gasp of mock offense, "You— You come into my home and make fun of me and try and steal my boyfriend from me!?"

Mei's face screwed up in confusion, "Wait— No Jinhua didn't come to steal her boyfriend...? She was there to beat the eve living shit out of the two-faced bitch for making her bestie cry. Remember?" She swung her stick lazily as she recalled the last chapter.

MK scratched his head as he only remembered that Jinhua rolled up to the Fox Demon kingdom ready to throw hands with the Jaded-Face Princess for having an affair with her bestie's husband, and that the trio of friends had this confusing talk with the Demon Fox King.

With a raised hand, MK stops the fun role play between him and his friend, "Uh, whose side is the Demon Fox King on exactly...?"

Jinhua smirked in amusement at the question, "There are many different types of demons, young man. Some are very destructive and do things for their own personal gain, while others flee with their backs turned like cowards. But their are a few rare occurrences where a demon would just stay neutral through it all and just observe."

Mei and MK tilted their heads in confusion, "Eh?"

"Let's just say that's he's a chaotic neutral. He can't be trusted, nor can he be tricked. He is neither ally or foe. That is who the Demon Fox King is."

Tang tapped his chin with the back end of his pen, "Quite a character isn't he?"

"You can say that again." Jinhua snorted, with a snap of her fingers, the chapter continued with silent awe from her audience.

"Right. Where were we again, children?"

"Explosion!" Both MK and Mei exclaimed in excited jittery.

"Right. Explosion."

The whole half side of the mountain that resided the Nui Family's castle within, had literally went off with a loud and destructive explosion.

The debris was sent far and high, as the Jaded-Face Princess was tossed into the broken and littered chambers of the Demon Bull King. Her clothes in tatters and dirtied with filth and scorch marks. Her once beautiful and petite skin now bruised black and blue as blood could be seen trailing down her face and lip.