Justice served with satisfaction

"OOOOOOOHH THE JADED-FACE PRINCESS BOUT TO GET A SMACK DOWN OF HER LIFE!" Mei let out a shrill excited yell, throwing her hands up triumphantly

MK was just cackling along with her, "Beat his ass bro!!"

"Beat his ass bro!" Mei started chanting in sync with her bestie as they were getting more hyped by the second.

Tang just sighed in exhaustion at the bouncing balls of energy, "You can ignore those two teens and continue on with the story. I'm actually curious on how Princess Iron Fan will take things."

Jinhua nodded with a content chuckle, after pouring some magnolia tea in the two children's teas to calm them down.

Which in fact didn't take long.

Snapping her fingers, the room dimmed and the story continued with slamming figures placed differently in the destroyed chambers.

"Fann..." For the first time, the two monkey companions saw a shine to her once serious facade and saw her actually jump in joy as she leaped forward and grabbed the Wind Princess by her waist hugging her tightly, letting out a happy squeal.

Wukong accidentally dropped his snacks in mid chew as he and Macaque watched with dropped jaws.

"Well damn! Who knew the little protector could smile like that...!" He let out a laugh, patting his buddy on the back with hard slaps.

Macaque elbowed his friend in the face to get to stop smacking him, "Dude, stop it! I'm looking- I mean, I'm watching the show..!"He let out a huff of annoyance before crossing his arms and letting his eyes trail to the demoness' face. The way her face lit up at the sight of an old friend and the tender look in those bright violet eyes. It somehow made the Monkey Demon wished she looked at him like that, instead of the irritation of babysitting a couple of idiot friends.

Wukong glanced at his friend with a curious look over, his eyes catching the monkey demon's tail swaying in a soothing motion as he gazed upon the blonde demon.

A small smile started to flicker across his lips, but he hid it well and decided to not say a thing.

Jinhua twirled around in circles as the two woman could only snicker and giggle in one's presence, "I haven't seen you in over a decade!!"

"It's been far too long, friend!" Princess Iron Fan waved her off with a slight chuckle of amusement at the sight of Jinhua's tails happily flicker from side to side in a quiet purr, "And it seems even longer since I've seen you in your true form... What provoked you to actually wield your sword?"

At that, Jinhua's giddy smile dropped as she side glanced to the still pleading Princess who still was being ignored as her Father only watched in silence to see what would happen.

Iron Fan glanced over to where Jinhua had looked and her smile as well dropped in a frown that soon twisted into a scowl.

"So.... Your the lil' prostitute that dared lay her filthy hands on my beloved...." A small chuckle erupted from her lips as she glared down the Jaded-Face Princess, "And I thought you were smart and intelligent like I've heard from all the stories...." She placed her cheek into her palm as a mocking grin tugged at her lips while she walked past Jinhua who had her back turned from the Fox Princess, "How disappointing..."