Departure

"Wait wait! Why'd the screen cut off! Did it die on us

"Wait wait! Why'd the screen cut off! Did it die on us..??" MK questioned as he tried to shake the flame made screen but just fell through and landed on the coffee table.

Tang pushed his glasses back, "It probably cut off as it seems Jinhua's body had finally been put to rest from the raging battle of fighting two demon lords."

"SHE DIED!?" Mei gasped out dramatically then turned to Jinhua herself, who sat calmly on her seat with a small smile, "YOUR A GHOST!?"

"No." She smiled.

"A ZOMBIE!?" MK leaned over his best friend with narrowed eyes.

"And no." Jinhua chuckled, fiddling with the stem of her pipe.

Tang cleared his throat and dragged the two tens back into their chairs, "No she's an immortal demon guys-!"

"Just a demon at the time... So my healing process was slower than a immortals." Jinhua explained.

"So what happened next??" MK edged closer and leaned into Jinhua's side as she started to comb her fingers through his brown locks.

"Well... A celebration commenced afterwards of course."

Slowly waking up from her unconscious, she couldn't hold or bring the strength to open her eyes as she just felt tired.

That didn't stop her from using her other senses.

Perking her ears up, she listened closely to her surrounding and felt that she was in a room distant from some sort of party happening down a hall or something.

Trying to test the waters, she slowly began to regain feeling in her hands as she recognized that one of them were being held in a soft paw.

Giving the hand a small squeeze, she heard the soft snores of someone nearby and assumed it was her hand capturer.

Finally regaining her strength slowly, Jinhua could finally open her eyes and see where she was.

Looking down at her arms first and saw they were bandaged all the way up to her shoulders. Annoying yes.. But if it'll help heal faster then so be it.

As she looked out the window, she noticed it was still moon high. She didn't know how long she's been out but she could tell that it wasn't the same day they defeated the Spider Queen...

Doing a full on double take on her room, she noticed she was in the hospital bay. Her bed made with fluffy and lushed blankets and pillows to keep her comfortable.

A low purring was heard to her left as she glanced over to see one of Macaque's shadow clones smiling down at her happily.