The Jaded-Face Princess

"Oooooo

"Oooooo...! The Demon Fox King sounds like a total hotty..!" Mei started playfully fanning herself while bashing her lashes.

MK leaned on Mei with the same attitude, "Probably had all the ladies and dudes at his backing. Like his mask probably looked pretty cool too!" He started to squeal like those fan girls.

Jinhua just watched amused at the children's shenanigans. Her eyes trailed over to Tang as he was lost in thought about this new individual in the story, "Not much is said of the Demon Fox King, except that he was one of the superior Huli Jing's that might actually be able to see into the future. He was also one of the most powerful fire users to ever wield that element. Including with each tail, which he had all nine and became the perfect Huli Jing, along with his perfect practice on Chi Energy."

"HE COULD SEE INTO THE FUTURE!?"

"LIKE A FORTUNE TELLER!?"

"OR ONE OF THOSE FORTUNE COOKIES!?"

"YOOO THATS SO CWAZZYY...!!"

Jinhua erupted in laughter and nodded in agreement, "Ah, yes, he did see into the future."

Tang let out a loud gasp, "SO ITS TRUE!?"

"Yes."

Tang was now full on scrawling down the papers so fast that ink started to spray everywhere around him.

"Your dedication to our history astounds me sometimes, Scholar Tang." Jinhua hummed, pouring some more tea into his empty cup.

Tang perked up at the title, he gave a slight chuckle as he rubbed the back of his nape, "T-Thank you, Princess Jinhua, but really I should be praising you, here, after all, you are the reason why some of these events even happened."

"Oh shush, you remind me of a certain fellow who was too humble for his own good, compared to his cocky student." Jinhua waved him off with a slight chuckle, placing the tea kettle back in its resting place.

Tang's glasses gleamed in the light as he suddenly realized who Jinhua was talking about from the description, "Y-You mean...??"

"The Great Monk Tripitaka." She stated casually, "And he was surely the exact same as you Scholar Tang."

MK and Mei just patted the man on the back as they beamed excited smiles his way, while he was just a stuttering mess, trying to cover his embarrassment.

"Now that we have all those questions on hold, we shall continue on to the next chapter..."

Snapping her fingers, fames erupted around them, concealing in the dark as the only light in the room were the lit figures of the three companions.

Macaque's shadowy purple lit eyes narrowed as he spoke, "What do you think that old geezer was talking about?"

Wukong still in his bird form shrugged his shoulders, "Beats me. He would always talk in riddles every time someone came to him for a talk about business."