Dream Family

"Reeeeeennn—!"

"Reeeeeennn—!"

Bai'he slid across the doorway with a black cat sweater littered in a array of ghost stickers, "I know you did this—!"

Ren was seen teleporting across the hallway with his robes tied loosely on his form, "Nuh uh!"

"Don't play dumb with me!!" Bai'he shouted with her hair tied up in a loose bun, a cat ears headband adorning her head.

Macaque rolled over on his side as he begrudgingly listened to his children banter, a groan left his mouth as he knew it was inevitable, "The kids are arguing again..." His squinty eyes laid upon the bare back of Jinhua's sleeping figure. His hands slowly trailed over the thin lines of small scratches and bruises that littered her skin. But he smiled at the sight of no tattoo in sight. Just the beautiful porcelain skin he adored when he first met her on the Journey.

Spooning her gently, he wrapped his arms around her lovingly and peppered her shoulder with small kisses, "You hear me...?" His tail gingerly curled around her own.

Jinhua hummed softly, her eyes barely blinking awake as she slowly turned her head to see the white fur of her lover. A small smile bloomed on her face as she sleepily cupped his cheek with her hand, "I do... But from what I remember... I dealt with they're arguing yesterday..."

Macaque paused in his pursuit of kisses to rethink of the events of yesterday. It was the day everyone left to go home and get some sleep. Some much needed sleep. Though to some demons that meant that they needed to be as close to Jinhua as humanly possible, or as close as he limited them.

He and Jinhua ended up taking in Bai'he as they're own. Even if she wasn't a demon. She was still bonded to both Jinhua and Ren interestingly enough. Turns out the two siblings were both the type to annoy the hell out of the other. Great.

Letting out a small grunt, he gave one last peck on his lover's cheek, before leaning up to stretch out his back. He continued to do so until he felt the satisfying pop and crack of relief in his muscles. He was about to unfurl the blankets until he felt Jinhua's tail trail across his back, "What's wrong? Something there?"

Jinhua continued to explore his back as she was entirely fascinated by how in shape he continued to be even after the entire journey, "I for one, never thought you would become a father... You seemed so against the idea of having kids.."

Macaque smirked, "Me neither..." He leaned back and gently caressed her face with back of his palm, "Though I wasn't really given a choice when I ran into Ren." He chuckled in amusement, inciting a small smile on the demoness' lips.

"I absolutely have no idea how they seem to spawn in like this... I just keep picking up little stray kittens off the streets." Jinhua playfully spoke while leaning into the warmth of his hand idly.

Macaque smirked deviously, "Well what if we didn't pick up a kid off the streets... What if we tried something else...?" His tail curled happily at the sight of the demoness' flushed face.