Lantern City

Redson and Mei sat on either side of MK as he continued to doodle on multiple scraps of paper

Redson tilted his head, "I do not have devil horns... I have extinguished bull horns that curl....! Not whatever that is." He glared down at the drawing of him being crushed in a hug by MK, Mei and he assumed Ren.

Mei gasped, "What are you talking about? That looks exactly like you...!" She grinned.

Redson turned his glare to the warrior girl, "Then I assume those rather nacho shaped ears is what you have? The tail that could compete as a third leg?"

Mei raised her hackles, "Oh yeah...? Well what about your Afro of red hair? Maybe the floppy and dragging bull ears? Or could it be the tomato colored red trench coat?"

"Ugh—! T-Tomato??" Redson flared at her statements and leaped at her, Mei laughed, taking the challenge and full on wrestling on the ground.

MK was frowning at his drawings, "Are they that bad...?"

"Hey guys—! Land Ahoy!" Sandy's call erupted through the Van. Making everyone speed to the front and get a good view of they're next destination.

Jinhua's eyes widened, "Lantern City..." She breathed out.

Beautiful mountain ranges that rendered the background almost perfectly. The bright and illuminating lights danced across the city like fireflies in a dark flower field...

"It's beautiful." The demoness finalized, her eyes never leaving it.

"We should've taken you here sooner... But someone... Wanted to finish the journey first and forgot." Macaque gave the Monkey King a sour look.

Wukong gasped and glared back, "I did not...! I was.. Just waiting for the right moment! And what better moment to go to this City now than ever!?" He pointed out the window with a giant grin, "I mean, it hasn't changed a bit."

They were now in a moving compartment that transported them in different carts down a metal vertical ladder rail. And the compartments were rather crowded and too noisy for Jinhua and Macaque's liking. They could see even the great Monkey King was bothered by the cramping.

"You were saying~?" Macaque leaned against a pole that was situated near a sitting Jinhua.

Wukong was wearing a hoodie with large dramatic sunglasses that celebrities would wear, "I'd rather you not speak to me right now, Macaque..." He seethed spitefully in his position between a snoring teen and a unbothered young adult on their phone, taking up his own space.

Macaque only chuckled at his demise.

Jinhua was busy looking out the window, MK and Mei on either side of her. Redson just chilled next to Mei with his hands in his pockets.