A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.

"What's wrong with me, Momma

"What's wrong with me, Momma...?"

GuanYin glanced over at the blonde child that had sat next to her with her head tilted downward as she kept staring at her two tails.

"Am I really a defect...?"

GunaYin's eyes momentarily widened as she heard the outrageous question, "Defect...? Honey, who told you such a thing... Because I don't see a defect anywhere in my vision.." She pulled the child onto her lap and started stroking through her gold locks.

Jinhua could hold the tips of her tails with a longing gaze, "But... most of my clan say that a nekomata demon is supposed to have fire at the end of its tails.... Where's my fire, momma?"

"That's a simple question with a simple answer.." GuanYin chuckled lightly as she saw her child look up at her with her beautiful purple eyes.

The goddess reaches out with a delicate hand and points to the child's chest, "Everyone has a fire in them... For others, it's different. But if your clan can't see how special you are then they aren't even worthy of you."

"Aren't worthy of me... But I have fire.. So I can do the snap and flames things appear thingy..??" Jinhua turned around to be facing the Goddess with an excited expression.

GuanYin wrapped her arms around the demon with a soft smile, as if she was holding back a squeal at how cute she was, "You could do so much more, and be the most strongest Nekomata there is...."

Violet orbs awed at the thought, "I can be... the strongest..?"

"If you so wish desire it. You will have to train. You will have to contain those fiery emotions... And be at peace to reach your full potential."

Jinhua gasped at the wise words spoken and looked down at her tiny hands compared to the Goddess', "Will I be as strong as you Momma...?"

"Stronger..."

Jinhua couldn't help but let out a cheeky grin, "If I become stronger than you, then I can protect momma and my siblings...!"

GuanYin chuckled at the thought process, "Yes, keep those thoughts close to your heart and keep thinking of protecting the weak."

"Protect the weak and strive to become strong...." Jinhua muttered out like it was going to disappear the moment her tongue couldn't say anymore words.

GuanYin placed her chin on top of the girl's head comfortably, "Yes, just like that." She muttered softly.

The bells to Jinhua's tea shop rang across the store, waking the demoness from her daze. Her eyes scanned the room and noticed a fairly tall and muscle built water spirit. His hair spiked in an orange tint as he wore some Buddha beads around his neck.

Chuckling to herself at the similarities of an old friend, Jinhua smiled up at the figure with a softened gaze, "Hello sir, how may I help you?" She muttered out, as she started to organize the jars of tea leaves on the different shelves behind the counter.