Home Shenanigans

Scrawling through multiple papers, Jinhua felt her frustrations grow by the passing hours

The search for this damn demoness was her first priority after finding out that she could get the Heavens and the Jade Emperor off her back.

She hasn't yet told her family of these new proceedings because she knew of the dangers this could put them in.

If any of her loved ones found out that she was sent on a mission to kill a demoness that threatened the Heavens? They would most likely try to aid her in this perilous hunt.

Macaque would help her and do anything to make sure that it's done, no matter the cost of lives if it meant she and Ren would be safe from the Jade Emperor's reaches.

Ren would help her to the point of exhaustion, and not focus on his own health.

And by the contract that was put on her child by the Demon Fox King.

She's more afraid of her son meeting this Demoness because of the sound of her dream and goal for the world and Heavens themselves.

She'll feel as though Ren would disappear from her arms as soon as he crosses paths with this wench.

Feeling her nose scrunch up in a angered hiss, Jinhua dropped her inked quill and massaged her temple to ease her anger, "I mustn't lose control of my composure... I must... Keep my temper..." Her eyes grew worried at the thought of meeting such demoness.

She more afraid of losing her temper when meeting this demoness and ending up sealed again because she lost control again.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breathe.

The burning sensation that spread throughout her chest and through her veins scorched her insides making it seem like her Chi flows have caught on her own flames.

The irony in that.

She was a flame user and yet she was burning from the inside by her own flames by the anger that erupted at the face of her enemy.

The screams that were released into the night that day would forever pierce her opponent's soul.

He was in no position to do anything.

Yet he did.

And that cost her almost decades of eternal slumber.

Slowly opening her eyes back up, she released her breathe and saw Ren standing in the doorway with his hands cupped behind him.